||Pinof 10||

My body slouched and flopped around in the sheets. I couldn't sleep, even though it's past 2 am I was awaiting the moment Dan came home he texted me before the flight and should be home in an hour. Staring up at the roof before looking down to the ring on my finger I smiled. The dinner with our parents was in five days, it was quickly arranged before all the Christmas time busyness went down. Which was lucky I didn't want to tell my dad over the phone that I was getting married.

Something out thinking of the future relaxed me to the point of a light sleep only when my bed dipped and a body slumped next to me that I awoke seeing Dan removing his top. Not moving much but for placing a hand on his back Dan jolted turning to smile at me.

"Hello, beautiful." Weakly smiling Dan laying down beside me kissing my face a few times before pulling my body against his to sleep.

-----------
I had to go grocery shopping so Dan mentioned to me he would be filming Pinof while I was out. When opening his front door I heard some shouting upstairs. Creaking open the door I watched Dan lick a succulent.

"What the fuck, is this what you do when I'm not around?" The two looked at me and Dan made a creepy face while looking to the plant. "Oh god." I breathed out before we all burst out laughing.

"Will (Y/n) ever appear again ?" Phil red out before I had recovered from my heart attack.

"No" my monotone voice echoed throughout the room before I shut the door. I heard many more laughs for the next half hour in Phil's room while I sat myself on Dan's bed on my phone. Sam was going to (well should be ) giving birth any day now if everything goes to plan. It's gonna be so annoying to drive down to when she does but Sam did say she wanted me there, my train of thought halted when hearing a scream. Running over down the hall I swing open the door.

"Say back (y/n) it's a spider... Oh no, it's not." I sighed spotting to bug on the light.

"Clearly Phil isn't the only one. That needs glasses." And with that, I got a pillow to the face. "Don't be sour when I roast you," I whined getting hit again. "Stop it!"

"Never!"

----------

"Yes, you look fine, but loose that petrified look it's kinda a put offer

"Yes, you look fine, but loose that petrified look it's kinda a put offer." Dan's been driving slow for the past ten minutes and now we're going to be late. "Don't be worried our parents will get along fine just remember to smile." He finally parked the car near the restaurant. Taking my hand in his we went on our way. "I told you we'd be the last people to arrive," I whispered when seeing our parents talking. Shuffling inside to get away from the cold air my dad stood from his chair to give me a bear hug.

"You finally made it!" He let go and I gasped before smiling. "We were worried you got lost," I smirked turning behind me to Dan. Going over to the table Dan moved my chair so I could sit.

"Such a gentleman, I remember when your father did that for me." Dan mum slightly glared to her right where Dan's father sat. I laughed smiling at the pair of them.

"I'll just make sure not to lose my touch." Scoffing at Dan's remark we went on with the meal.

"So when do you think we should tell him," I whispered to Dan after the first dish. He bit his inner cheek and shook his head.

"What are you to whispering about?" My dad asked lifting his glass with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh umm..." I coughed stopping Dan from making a silly excuse.

"We invited you today for a few reasons but one main reason." I started, and Dan linked his hand with mine.

"We got engaged." Dan's mum gasped cupping her hands over her mouth and my dad smiled before clapping his hands together.

"Well done my boy, I didn't know you intended to ask her so soon after asking for permission." My dad stood doing a manly handshake with Dan. I smiled laughing has my ring was looked at by everyone.

"Waiter get us another bottle it's time to celebrate." Dan's father turned to order more drinks. Dad looked down at his phone still smiling before going blank for a second.

"Dad, what's wrong?" He answered the phone before walking off for a few minutes.

"(Y/n) we need to go, your sister has gone into labour." Jumping up from the seat I started grabbing my things. 

"Dan, did you want to drive me or are you going home?" 

"I'm staying with you."He helped me put on my coat before I turned to his parents.

 "I'm so sorry about this."

"Don't be, go on we'll stay around, Dan let us know how it all goes." The three of us paid and quickly went into our cars. Shes half an hour away from the restaurant. I hope we make it in time.