||Unexpected||

Dan was doing a live show on the other side of the living room. While I was on my phone going on twitter. 

"What's going on with you and (Y/N)?" Dan looked in my direction I showed a peace sign and he laughed. "Oh sorry..." He realised he was staring at me and went back to the live stem changing the subject. It seemed to be a constant thing over the past few weeks. Photos of us together were popping up all over the internet. Not that it looked like we were dating but I was always seen with Dan and Phil. I wasn't really passing attention for the last half an hour listening to some music. I heard a shuffle right near me even with my headphones in. A shadow hovered over me and I smirked blocking the pillow that was right about to hit my face. 

"Hey Dan," I spoke opening an eye. " What's with the sudden aggressiveness?" I questioned taking hold of the pillow and hitting him with it. 

"You distracted me during my live stream." I laughed when Dan grabbed the pillow tossing it away.

"I did no such thing, you did that all on your own." Taking hold of my hands to stop me from getting away he kissed me. 

"That's what you get," Dan mumbled against my lips. 

"Hey, Dan did you finish...." Phil came into the room and we both pulled apart. "S-sorry about that." I sat up on the couch blushing while Dan stayed on the ground looking at me. "Dan we need to get going now. Everyone is waiting." The two of them were going out with Youtube friends for the night. Dan and Phil both said they wanted me to come but I rejected them. I'm not the best with people I don't know and there would be a whole lot of them. Dan sighed standing and kissed my cheek. 

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" I nodded getting up also. 

"Postive, you guys go have fun. I have some work to finish up anyway." Walking with them out to the corridor I waved them bye watching the doors of the elevator shut. Time to get to work. 

------------------------- 

I had just finished the web design and sent it off. 1 in the morning, god time went quick. Ed must have gone to bed ages ago.  Getting changed into my PJs I was brushing my teeth when the doorbell rang. Who the hell is at the door? It rang a few more times. I immediately spat out the water in my mouth into the sink and went to the door. It rang again, I was getting angry, its going to wake up Ed. Swinging open the door Dan stood there swaying from side to side. He looked smashed. Glancing out I notice Phil stumble into there apartment. He's no help and I bet he locked the door. 

"Hey, Babe." I laughed at his slurred voice and unsteady stance. 

"God, you must be drunk if you call me that." He moved over to me but I moved to the side so he just staggered into the room. Shutting the door I stared at him. What the fuck a am I going to do with him? Going into the kitchen I got a glass of water and when spinning around Dan was right behind me. "You fucking scared me, here drink this." Not listening for a moment he went in for a kiss but I put the glass between us. "Drink first." Hopping out of the way I watched him drink it slowly. I'm gonna be here all night. staring at nothing for 5 minutes I jumped when a tap was on my shoulder. 

"Finished." I nodded taking it from him and placing it on the bench.

"Ok follow me." I took his hand thinking Dan would lose his way just following behind me. Opening the door to my room that he's only been in once before (I made sure of that. After what happened last time.) And turned on the light. Dan squinted his eyes looking around. Shutting the door I moved over to the bed. "So you'll sleep here tonight and I'll be on the couch out ther....." His arms snaked around my waist. Why did I look away from him?

"You're staying right here." His hot alcohol filled breath said into my ear before nibbling at it. So he's one of those drunks.

"You're too tired Dan, you need rest," I spoke gasping heavily.

"Na I'm fine, let's make this night special." His hands went lower to my shorts. Biting my lip trying to think of what to say to stop him. Dan pushed me to the bed laying over me hungry. Removing his shirt I looked away. This is wrong. We've only been dating for a month and he's drunk. Dan won't remember what happened. My train of thought stopped having my shorts tugged off. Gasping I looked at Dan pulling my jumping over my underwear.

"I-i'm on my period." I stuttered. He stopped before groaning.

"Why didn't you say that before." He was whining like a five-year-old. With his knees between my legs, his body fell to the side colliding on to the pillow. "Some other time then babe." Another slur from him. Relief washed over me. Trying to get out of the bed Dan's arm pulled me into him. "You're staying here." A whisper from him like he was in a dream.looking down at my shorts I knew I couldn't reach them. Sighing in defeat I rolled closer to Dan and let him cuddle me. It's better than having sex with my drunk boyfriend.

--------------------
 I was woken with Dan moving around. Yawning and opening my eyes he had an almost petrified look on his face. 

"Dan, what's with you?" I hummed looking at the time. 12:35 PM. 

"Why are we in your room? Why aren't I wear a shirt? What happened?" At first, he tried getting up but his head must have hurt from the hang of so he layed back down. 

"Uh, long story. Short version you may have come over at 1 in the morning, I tried putting you to bed so I could sleep on the couch but you wanted to do something else." Dan had a worried look on his face.

"Oh God did we..." I shook my head and he sighed in relief. 

"No you were leading to that by taking off my shorts but I stopped you by saying I had my period." I started laughing and Dan lightly chuckle because of the pain in his head. 

"I can't believe I did that. I normally just want to sleep." Sitting up in the bed I went to get him some painkillers with a big glass of water.