||Interactive Introverts||

It's been hard over the past few days. Dan and I haven't had the chance to talk they've been constantly working through the show while I've been completing my work.

"Hey James, what's this part of the show?" James is the tech guy, he handles the effects of the show. I was pointing at one of the first parts of the show that I haven't seen before of watched them practice called 'unknown identity.'

"Oh that was added in earlier this week, there was time to add something else in and apparently lots of people commented about it." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah ok I didn't want the backstory just what it was about. It sounds like a TV show." He laughed at my response.

"It's about...." He got interrupted by Mandy tapping his head.

"Nothing important. The boys wanted to talk to you about something." Raising an eyebrow I grabbed my laptop and phone walking to the back room hearing laughter. Swinging open the door I was face to face with the girl I met at Tyler's birthday party. Louise.

"Hey (y/n) you're back." Dan waved me over so I went next to him getting a side hug and his hand around my waist.

"Dan was just informing me about something in the show." She giggled trying to stop herself.

"Is it unknown identity?" I questioned her and Louise looked directly at Dan. "I mentioned it to James and he didn't get to tell me anything. Who's it about you or Phil?" Glancing at Dan he shook his head.

"Neither of us... It's you." Widening my eyes I felt my face go even paler.

"What's gonna happen? Are you going to show photos of me looking like a three-eyed squirrel trying to look human because I don't want that on a large screen." Louise coughed on a drink she was sipping to when I referred to myself as a squirrel.

"We just want to talk about the relationship we've both gained with you." Phil popped out of nowhere smiling.

"Why didn't anyone fucking tell me. I'm gonna have a heart attack while having a panic attack." I breathed in and out heavily. The show was starting in less than two hours time and they decided now to tell me.

"Phil I told you she would freak out." I shook my head trying to stop my hands from shaking.

"Why didn't anyone tell me, I hate seeing photos of me." Crowds have never been my thing. I used to love acting in school with my friends, I was even one of the main characters for a senior player but now this is a massive amount of people half of them don't like me breaking up Phan and I haven't planned on anyone even noticing me on this trip.

"No, we got thousands of comments wanting you to be a topic of the show. they all want to know about the amazing girl who proved Daniel Howell has a heart." Dan smiled kissing my forehead.

"But still no soul, like his girlfriend." I murmured making him laugh.

"Awe how cute... Group hug!" Louise grabbed all four of us into a bear hug.

---------------
It was quite on stage as they were introducing the next part of the show..... Me. I really wanted to go into the back room but Louise held me captive in the back seeing the stage clearly.

"Does anyone know who this girl is!?" Dan shouted out as a photo of me popped up on the huge screen. His favourite photo of me, the one I hate.

Lots of screaming went on throughout the room making my ears ring.
"See they all love you.... especially Dan." Louise giggled at the end making me roll my eyes. My phone was vibrating so I answered before someone stopped me. Holy shit that was perfect timing.

"It's (y/n)" I whispered until I went into a separate room.

'i finally got ahold of you.' it was Ed... I haven't spoken to her in a week. She must be at the airport now.

"Everything alright?" Questioning her I heard a sigh.

'uh yeah all good, just checking up on you quickly before I'm busy with drake.'

"Yeah fucking all month long while away." She laughed and I knew she was blushing.

'shut up. I would slap your shoulder if I was with you right now.' there was a cheer loud enough for me to hear so I turned my head to look a the door.
'wait is there show on right now?'

"Yeah." Speaking slowly I could tell the faint sound of a plane taking off.

'what am I doing, you go cheer on your man. See you soon.' she hung up quickly, damn I shouldn't have said that now I have to see slides of my face for the next three minutes.
----------

 Sorry, I didn't write more of the show, I'm not seeing it until August.....That's a long time away :(