Untitled Part 12

Drake had left about an hour ago, I was mostly happy because the two of them spent the week snogging on the couch making me want to vomit. But for some reason, Ed forced me to leave the house and go shopping for food we already have. Saying it was for a reason that I will never understand. At least I got to take the car, I was out for another hour until I shuffled into the apartment. Ed was lying on the floor watching something on her computer. 

"You comfortable?" I questioned her, almost tossing the bags to the bench. Raising her head she smirked at me not saying anything. Rolling my eyes I took my phone going to my room. Looking up from my phone when I opened the door I saw a camera set up.  "Ed why is there a camera in my room? Are you filming porn or something?" I heard a laugh from her. Great, I'm getting nothing out of her. throwing my bag to the bed I walked in the room, The camera was on and the lighting was hurting my eyes. Suddenly I felt someone zap my sides making me jump. "Fucking god!" I screamed falling onto the bed seeing Dan burst out laughing. "Don't laugh I almost shat myself." I kicked his leg but it didn't stop him from laughing.   I frowned at him as he clenched his stomach. "Explain." Stopping his laughing fit Dan stared at me. 

"Let me sit down first." Crossing my arms I let him go around the bed and sit down next to me. He was about to say something but I stopped him. 

"Is this about the spider incident?" Dan let out a gasp and turned to me.

"How'd you know?" I rolled my eyes and he still waited for an answer. 

"Educated guess," I mumbled looking off to the side. 

"Hello internet and today I'm giving you what you all want. The screaming girl." I turned and looked at him frowning again. 

"The screaming girl really? How original." I sarcastically said staring into his eyes clearly annoyed from the name. 

"It wasn't me." He raised his hands in defence. I let out a sigh falling back on my bed. 

"Just tell me why you broke into my house." Clearing his throat and got his phone out of his pocket. 

"For a Q & A!" He cheered doing jazz hands.

"I'm not amused." I blankly said and he laughed.

"First off tell us your name." He looked like he was pondering in the answer even if he already knew the most obvious question ever.

"(Y/N)." I simply said.

"How do you scream that high pitched?" Dan laughed at the question. I glared at the camera not saying anything."Why are you so scared of spiders?"

"Do any of you know anything else with eight legs, hairy and one thousand eyes. I swear when spiders were made they put the random / absolutely terrifying opinion on." I started rambling and Dan stared at me.

"Wow, I didn't realize you were so passionate about killing spiders. It's almost inspiring." I shoved him with my shoulder making him laugh again. I swear that smile is making me feel better about this whole situation.

"Who's more scared of spiders, (y/n) or Dan. Now I hate spiders with a passion." He started off and I cut him mid-sentence.

"Then how were you like 'a damsel in distress, I shall save you'?" I said trying to mimic his voice, although it was crap he still chuckled. 

"You looked even more terrified, I don't know next question." 

He kept asking questions for the next hour. But soon enough he turned off the camera. I punched Dan's arm making him flinch. 

"Seriously what was that all about." I asked as he was putting everything away. 

"I've been getting loads of comments asking who you were since the live stream so I wanted to make a video about you." I groaned grabbing a pillow that was on my bed and hit it across his face.

"And you decide to make a video with me without my consent?" I raised my eye brow although he couldn't see due to the pillow stuffed in his face. Dan pulled the soft pillow away from him laughing.

"You didn't object so I think it was fine." I was frowning yet again. But soon after the two of us were laughing. He hit me on the side of the head with the pillow... Well tried I stopped it with my arm and this only made him try more. The door crept open.

"You two seem to be having fun." Ed had an evil smirk and I used the Nerf run on my bed that we used for the video to shoot at her. She squeeled and we laughed more as we watched a fake death scene. I helped take all of Dan's video stuff back over to his apartment and Phil was waiting by the door.

"Hey Phil." I smiled holding one of the big lights and carrying it past him.

"That sure didn't take long. I would have thought you would be against the video idea." He commented and I shrugged.

"I just knew I couldn't get out of it." Shaking my head Dan stopped walking down the hall and turned back to us.

"And youd be right." Was all he stated before continuing to walk back to his room. I giggled and followed him to the room. "You know, you were more calm and normal then most people are when being filmed." I shrugged my shoulders putting down the light.

"Oh really, why'd you say that?" I asked flopping to his bed. He nervously chuckled making me raise an eyebrow.

"Because of my first video." Dan murmured softly. Nodding my head knowingly."w-wait you've seen my first video?" He stuttered out I laughed.

"Well yeah, ed showed me, definitely cringe-worthy." I laughed and he slammed his hand against his face.

"Nooo, why would you watch that?" He seemed so distort, this only making my laughter louder.