ugh

"tell me again why we went to New Zealand only to come back to Australia? Why couldn't we have done this before?" Dan shrugged his shoulders searching for sharpie marks on his jumper again for the third time today.

"It's how the plan worked out I guess." He trailed off only to find another mark on his elbow. "How is it possible I got a mark there?" It was my turn to shrug.

"Scratched your upper arm with the sharpie in hand." Clicking his fingers Dan nodded.

"Only makes sense." Breathlessly laughing Phil came back from getting his coffee at the Starbucks counter.

"The nice last at the counter complimented my jumper." He gridded referring to his new merch.

"Did you say thanks I designed this myself. You can buy it too" Dan chuckled taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"No, but I did say thank you before saying you to." I nearly spilt my (drink name) on the table from laughing.

"That's a Phil thing. Hey, I love your jumper..... you too." Giggling again Phil frowned playfully trying to threaten me quite poorly.

-----------

It was sunny outside, at least the sun's out unlike Melbourne. Dan held my left hand fiddling with the ring he gave me. Walking along and taking a few photos Dan spotted a bath bomb store.

"Come on it's calling out to me." Being pulled into the small store it was filled to the brim of different coloured bath bombs.

"Of all the things you could buy in Australia you choose bath bombs?" He turned looking offended.

"Well if that's how you feel I won't buy you one." Dan scoffed letting go of my hand quite dramatically might I add. Raising my hand in defence I noticed Phil had wandered down the hall. Smirking I wrapped my arms around Dan's waist from behind. "Come back so soon traitor ?" Rolling my eyes I quickly spoke in his ear.

"I was just thinking we could share a bath bomb, you know romantic and stuff. You better pick an aesthetically pleasing one." Feeling him shiver I giggled kissing his cheek lightly before moving away. Already walking away when Dan turned to face me I gave a wink stepping out of the store.

The boys took a good five more minutes wondering around as I played around with my phone. Hearing some whispers near me I glanced to see two girls and an older man..... He was walking towards me. I'm gonna die today.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but my daughter's are saying your some sort of YouTuber. They know you from danisnotonfire I think they said." I tried not to burst out laughing at what he said.

"No dad I said he used to be called that but now he's changed his branding. It's Daniel Howell!" One girl whined.

"Your (y/n) right! I've been looking for your channel everywhere!" Blushing I really didn't know what to say.

"Oh, I don't have a channel on YouTube. I went on Dan's channel unwillingly." That's when I noticed the boys waddling over getting the attention of both girls.

"How come she doesn't have a channel! You have to force her!" The girl shouted at Dan making him look up towards me.

"Emily! Don't be so rude, just ask for the photo." The father said apologizing. She immediately turned to me and grabbed out her phone. Noticing her screen saver was from one of the videos I was in I blushed.

"Come on you three." She grinned waving both Dan, Phil and her sister over." Dan put a hand to my shoulder as we all smiled for the selfie.

Then they all left.

"Why was she shouting so much about me not having a channel?" I sighed.

"People think you're funny?" Phil questioned me.

"They don't think Phil they know I'm funny. I'm hilarious."

----------------

Falling face first on to the bed it was so soft. Amazing! Dan was running the bath behind me. After all that walking and amazing dumplings, I was so tired. My shoes were being pulled off making me turn to see Dan out of the corner of my eye.

"You really want me to have a bath with you?" I yawned flipping around.

"You're the one who suggested it." He retaliated moving over me to kiss my lips a few times. " Come on I'm gonna put the bath bomb in." He pulled my body off the bed and into the bathroom. Just like the previous bath bombs, Dan filmed an Instagram video. I continued to watch it fizz until it was done. Standing up I pulled off my socks and hoodie. Dan was posting another photo at the time so tossing both items onto the bed and taking off my top i turned to see Dan already in his boxers. "I'll help you with that." Blushing slightly at his words he turned me around to take off my bra.

"It's so cold in here." Shivering Dan unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down my legs. Biting my lip Goosebumps went along my skin. "I can't take it the tiles are too cold." Quickly hoping under the water I sighed. "Come on it's so warm in here." Shutting both eyes I hummed when Dan moved me more forward in the bath to sit behind me. His arms wrapped around my lower waist tightly hugging me.

"The tours almost over." He hummed with his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah it's crazy, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Five months away and then it's all gonna be back to normal in a few weeks." Fiddling around with Dan's hand under the murky water.

"There's always videoing gaming marathons, homemade meals and  meeting my family." Turning to look up to him I smiled.

"That's a great idea, I love all three of those options. Oh, I could make some homemade pizza when we get back." Dan chuckled softly smiling brightly at me showing off his dimples.

"I love you." Kissing my neck a few times my breath hitched.

"Way to make this cliche Howell."

"You saying that only makes it more cliche (l/n)." Laughing at his response I turned back to him wrapping my arms around Dan's neck.

"Touche."