||desires Smut||

I groaned looking into the empty pantry. I went shopping only five days ago and we managed to eat everything? Phil took care of the sweets I made plus all the breakfast food while Dan (and I) devoured all the dips plus carrots to eat with them. Seriously I bought so much.

"Phil it's your turn to go shopping" I shouted out throughout the apartment knowing he'd hear. I already wrote down what we needed by the time Phil flopped down the stairs.

"We ate everything already?" He laughed and I smiled handing him the food.

"Yep and yet again you managed to eat three boxes of cereal in five days." Family sized packs mind you. Phil left and since I knew it'd take some time for him to get back I thought hiding the cookies I'd made would be a good thing. Managing to shove them behind the cheese we managed to still have in the fridge it was a decent spot. Glancing behind me I noticed Dan walking around holding his 3ds replaying one of the pokemon games.

"Where's Phil?" He asked looking up for a moment still having that concentrated face making me slightly melt inside.

"Oh he went shopping, he will be back in two hours or so." That's when I heard the device being turned off. To see what Dan so doing I noticed the DS on the counter before Dan had his hands to my hips and pulling me closer towards him.

"Perfect." His mood had changed so quickly I blushed out of shock. It's been hard to be intimate with each other since we're all home so much. Dan and I almost ways pounce on to one another when Phil leaves. Grinning up to him my arms went to his hair pushing him to my lips. Right away Dan grasped my ass making me gasp. Our tongues swirled together as I felt the counter behind me. "Jump." Dan breathed and I did so. As my legs tangled onto Dan's waist I pushed him onto me making our clothed crotches brush against one another. We both groaned and Dan circled his hips making me moan. He trailed his lips down my neck gliding his fingers under my shirt.

"Fuck." I panted from all the simulation. Dan's hands cupped both breasts squeezing them tightly as he sucked down on my neck.
"Dan, bedroom?" I asked as my shirt was starting to be lifted. He seemed reluctant to move but lifted me off the countertop. I didn't want Phil coming home early see us fucking where we eat. As he carried me up the stairs I moaned softly feeling the growing bulge, this made Dan stumble slightly.

"I'm going to trip, then we'll both fall to our deaths ." Rolling my eyes he managed to travel over to our bedroom. Our lips reattached to one another once the door was shut. With my body against the wall, Dan pinned his arms on either side of me as he grinded onto me. "S-shit." We both panted and for a moment I wondered why we were taking so long to even start. I pulled off Dan's shirt and did the same for mine. Dan kissed around the rimming of my bra making me moan tangling my fingers into his hair. All the while my underwear was completely soaked.

"Dan I can't" I panted feeling completely overwhelmed. In one swift motion, Dan removed my bra making me moan against the cold air. "Please," I begged wanting nothing more to get to the main course. But Dan took his sweet time to move us to the bed. Fondling my breasts on the way my back arched pressing my stomach onto Dan's chest.

"You're eager today aren't you?" He chuckled softly sucking down onto one of my nipples. I frowned but moaned at the feeling before cupping the large bulge in Dan's pants.

"I'm not the only one that's excited." Breathing this out Dan tugged down my lazy pants along with my panties.

"You're so wet, you look like you've already had an orgasm." My head was tilted back panting from the feeling of such cold air against my folds.

"Just do something, Dan." I pleaded gripping the sheets around me. Dan smirked taking hold of my knees to spread my legs wide apart. Not before moving his head downwards. "Fucking, s-shit." I moaned loudly as Dan lapped my folds extremely quickly. He knew how much I loved oral and just what to do to make me cum in a matter of minutes. Dan eyed my facial expressions keeping eye contact as he moved to my Perl. "D-Dan right there shit fuck." I arched my back as a finger was inserted. My legs shook and eyes rolled back when my release came.

"You taste so good." I moaned arching my back panting as he kissed up my stomach. A new hickey was made on my neck and Dan squeezed my breasts once before pulling off his own pants. He sighed as the air hit against his crotch. Sitting myself up to meet his lips we made out for a few minutes before Dan gripped my shoulders pulling us apart. "Turn around." He breathed. Doing so I let my legs dangle off the bed. I felt Dan's hands trail down my back and grab my legs to spread them apart. Bitting my lip I gasped when his dick was at my entrance.

"Dan oh my God." I moaned when he breached my walls. The angle was tight from our position, Dan moved slowly in and out making my scrape the bed sheets.
"F-fuck." We both panted out.

"Faster Dan." And that's what he did. Own bodies slammed against one another. Clenching around him Dan groaned kissing around my shoulder blades. Suddenly he pulled out flipping me over and took hold of my knees pushing them into my chest tightly entering me again. Dan groaned feeling how tightly I was.

"Fucking hell, you're so tight." I moaned tangling his hair through my fingers. Dan rubbed my cilt making my body jolt. Then thrusting faster I groaned along with him panting heavily. Making Dan move my knees I took the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss as he continued thrusting deep inside of me. Moaning out I felt myself release shaking and moaning against Dan's lips. I could feel Dan smile peppering kisses along my jaw to praise my orgasm before he pulled out orgasming himself.
We both layed on the bed for a few minutes calming down.

"Phil might come back soon." I breathed not moving myself. Dan just hummed. Standing I felt some arousal trickle down my leg. Crap I came a lot. Grabbing my bra I shoved it on and took Dan's astronaut cat shirt and wore it as a dress. Hearing Dan move I jumped yelping when his arms weaved around my waist.

"You're leaking." He smugly said and I lightly slipped his shoulder trying to put on my underwear. "Wait." I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" I asked just before he licked a long stripe up from my upper thigh to my entrance. Moaning my entrance throbbed as he sucked for a moment. Then he pulled my underwear up.

"There you go." Leaning against him we kissed. "We might need to go for a second round later tonight." Smiling against his lips we both heard the front door open. Dan sighed softly putting on his clothes. Phil was back.