||Wedding||

"it's the wedding day, it's the wedding day!" Ed continued to sing throughout the hair and beauty salon where I was getting both my hair and makeup done. Only two nights before did I get my legs waxed and a bikini wax.... I never felt so much pain from a piece of paper before, other than the bills everything month and paper cuts.

"Ed you are no Beyonce shut up." I stated not moving.

"And it's not even your wedding." Sam blurted out next to her after walking out in her outfit making Ed gasp.

"You look beautiful." I rolled my eyes feeling a few pins being shoved in my hair followed by a can of hair spray just to make sure everything stayed in place.

"And you sound high. Get back there it's your turn to get dressed." Ed has a thing for weddings. She's like a mother. The best one I've ever had at least. Sam sat down on one of the rolling chairs scooting over to me.

"You nervous?" She asked blowing my ear. Squeaking both the makeup artist and hairdresser laughed.

"With trying to get ready and dealing with that five-year-old emotions are the last thing on my mind." She giggled smiling at me before turning to see Ed stumble out striking a few poses.

"I'm the next top model." She sassed making a kissy face.

"Nope that's spots taken by Mrs Howell here." Sam pointed to me and I blushed. Right my last names changing. My heart thumped against my chest.

"We're almost done here and then over to the safe house." I rolled my eyes yet again. Ed and Drake had only just moved to their new place so it was empty but perfect to store and put on the dress.

"Ed it not a safe house." She gave me a questionable look so I raised my hands in defence.

--------
"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. You look like an angel." Putting together what Ed said I smiled slightly blushing and thanked her.

"Dan's gonna go weak in the knees when he sees this sexy lady," Sam said quickly hugging me

"Yep, he's going to bang you at the altar." Slapping the side of Ed's head Sam gave her a look.

"You have some issues you know that." We all laughed as the doorbell rang. Sam went to the door while I finished putting on my shoes. Dad came walking in smiling like the jolly man he is.

"There's my beautiful girl its the perfect day for a wedding." He walked over to give me a hug.

"Haha hi, dad. Ed do you know when Louise is getting here?" I have three bridesmaids. Ed, Sam and Louise. I don't have many good friends but I've been able to keep in touch with Louise of this year and she was extremely happy when I asked her to be one of my bridesmaids.

"She's about five minutes away. We'll get you in the car since it'll take a year to fit this dress in a small ass space." Rolling my eyes at her we did so and by the time I was ready to leave lousies car came to view. The bride's maids would be in a separate car so dad quickly sat down to make sure our car would be on time.

"You nervous?" He asked the question I've had to answer all day.

"No, I'm excited. But the nerves are sure to come." I sighed looking out the window. Clear sky's, let's hope a change doesn't come through.

"(Y/n).... We're here." Glancing to dad I turned to see the gardens. People a knew and some I wasn't sure of stood around the glass archway awaiting my arrival. Dad opened the door and that's when the nerves came in. Calm down, I look great and I'm getting married. Taking a breath in I took hold of dad's hand sliding myself from the car. People smiled gasping slightly at my appearance. I'm either stunning or look like a troll. Dad walked me down the stone path, lots of photos were taken by both the photographer and family. Walking into the glass dome the marble flooring made my heels echo into the room. That's when I spotted Dan standing along with Phil, PJ and Tylor. Dan looked like he'd been crying and was about to again with seeing me, he was grinning showing off his dimples. Dad let go of my hand as I took hold of Dan's when arriving at the altar. As the ceremony started the world started to fade away. Staring into each other's eyes with the most ridiculous smile on our faces it wasn't until.

"Do you (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do." Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes as I spoke watching as Dan smiled at me as I gave him his wedding band.

" Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes as I spoke watching as Dan smiled at me as I gave him his wedding band

"And do you Daniel James Howell take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife so long as you both shall live?" 

"I do." Dan was almost balling his eyes out. If it wasn't for all the cameras and people in the room I would be too. Dan slid on my wedding ring that matched the engagement ring. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Everyone cheered as we kissed. It was impossible not to smile, my heart raced as we both went back down the steps to see everyone's faces. 

"(Y/N)!" May and August the flower girls came running over to me. Their parents trying to catch them before they could. 

"Hello, you two. You both did amazing with the flowers." I smiled as the two of them hugged me tightly.

" You look like an angel," May said before August shoved her slightly.

"No, she looks like a princess." August sternly said making me laugh. 

"How about a princess that's an angel." The girl's mother sighed when trying to pull them away from me.

"YESSSSSS, A PRINCESS ANGEL!" They both shouted.

"That's going to be you in a few years, my boy." My dad tapped Dan's back as I high fived the two little girls.