Chapter 1

"Oh my god it's today!" Danni cried on the phone to Ruby.

"I'm so excited!" Ruby replied.

***

After meeting up with Lauren, Charlotte, Amba, Abi and Ruby the six girls were ready to meet their idols.

"I can't believe you won VIP tickets to meet them after the signing!" Lauren squealed.

"Danni, you're finally going to meet your husband!" Amba said with a massive grin on her face.

***

After hours of queuing to meet their idols first over a table to sign their Don't Stop EP, they were finally at the front. Meters away from the boys, we were ecstatic. Michael, Luke, Ashton, Calum, the six girls worlds were right in front of them. Charlotte went first, then Amba, then Lauren, Ruby, Abi and then finally it was my turn to talk to the boys that are my whole world.

I was directed to the table the boys were behind. Within seconds I was stood directly in front of the red head 'power ranger' of my dreams. His grey eyes sparkled underneath the light. A smile took over his face. The smile I have adored for as long as I remember. I stared at him in complete awe that, the guy I loved was in front of me.

"Hi how are you?" Michael said smiling.

"I'm good thanks how are you?" I said my voice breaking from the tears about to surface.

"Hi how are you?" Michael said again after getting distracted and not hearing my answer.

I repeated my answer.

I asked him to sign my phone case and couldn't hide the massive smile creeping onto my face when he holds it up in the air after realising it's videoing and turns it to himself and basically takes a selfie.

The rest of the boys were a blur. That was it. This signing was over. Now time to meet the boys again with the VIP tickets I won for me and my friends.