Chapter 16

Michaels POV

I just finished swallowing the mouthful of pizza I just consumed when Danni grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. I sat down on a bed with patchwork bedding in a small room. The walls were painted dark cream. I scanned my eyes over the room, mine, Luke's, Ashton's, and Calum's faces were plastered on the walls. I smile looking at them.

I turn my attention back to Danni who is about a meter away from me gripping her hair, she's crying. My smile turns to a frown. As I get up to comfort her, she stops me.

"You're leaving?!" she balls. I can tell how hurt she is. I hate seeing her like this. Years prick my eyes and my vision is compromised.

"I complete-completely forgot about that. I haven't seen my family in weeks, so, before I met you I planned on going back h-" my voice cracks. I can't carry on, this is too painful. Her head is in her hands, I walk up to her and move her hands from her face. Black mascara cover her cheeks, eyes bloodshot, tear stained cheeks, a tear tickles my cheek as it rolls down, more tears form in my eyes. "hey hey hey, I want to be with you more than I've wanted anything, but" tears rapidly fall from my eyes when I blink "I have to go home, my mums expecting me". I hug her tightly as we both stand there crying into each other. Her tears and mascara staining my white shirt and my tears running down the bridge on my nose and onto the top of her head. I close my eyes to conceal the tears but it doesn't help. More fall. I want to stay strong for her but I can't.

After 10 minutes of hugging and crying I release my grasp and turn her to look at me. My cheeks stained with my tears, eyes blood shot and so is hers, this is painful to look at I can't cope seeing her like this.

"I will be back before you know it, we can skype every-" I choke "every day, I promise Danni!" more tears trickle down my cheek as the words fall out. I wish she could come with me. Wait. "Come with me. I'll pay for you, come, you can meet my parents, come, please Danni, I don't know how I can be without you" I say rapidly.

Will she come with me?