Chapter 77

Michael's POV

We buy about 20 bottles of beer, plastic cups and 10 balls from the gift shop by the hotel and go up to our room.

"Beer pong?" I say and we set up 20 cups in the shape of triangles on the floor. "me, Danni, Ash and Abi v Amba, Luke, Ruby and Cal?" I suggest an everyone nods and go to their side.

"You first" Calum says and passes me a ball. I line up the shot and get it in one of the cups

"Yes!" we all say and I get the next ball in the cup.

"Drink up cal!" I tease and he chugs the two bear cups and refills.

After half an hour of beer pong we are all drunk and mostly all the beer has gone.

"Your turn Luke" I slur. His brain effected by the alcohol messes his throw up and he lobs it at Calum.

"Dude!" he yells. Luke lobs another and it lands in a cup.

"Waaay! Ruby drink up" he slurs and Ruby grabs the cup and splashes it over the top and chugs it.

"I think that's enough for us all" Luke being the sensible one says. We all say goodnight as they head out.

***

"OW" A shooting pain in my head awakes me. "Michael!" I cry.

"What's wrong?" he says softly rubbing his eyes "DANNI!" he yells when he sees me clenching my head in pain.

"I don't know what's wrong. There's just a shooting pain in my head, Michael" I burst into tears from the pain.

"Danni Danni" he says taking me into a hug "I don't know what to do" He looks at his phone 3:48am and runs out of the apartment

"Michael don't leave me!" I shout but he's gone. Minutes later he appears with Luke and Amba.

"Danni!" they scream and rush over to me. I have my head in my hands pulling at my hair in pain.

"We need to get you to the hospital. Can you walk?" Luke asks. I attempt to get up but the shooting pain in my head forces me back to the bed. Michael standing there gripping his hair unsure what to do.

"Right let's carry her" Amba says and the boys rush over to me an picks me up. "I'll get everyone" Amba says and runs out of the door with her phone at her ear.

They sit me down on the bench facing the hotel waiting for an ambulance when Amba, Abi, Ruby, Cal and Ash run to me in their pjs.

"What's happened?" Ash asks Michael looking at me with my head in my hands.

"I don't know, she just, she-" he stutters bursting into tears.

Michael's POV

Seeing her in that much pain is killing me. I want to be there for her but I don't know what to do. I can't even explain what's happened to Ash. A light of hope flashes through me when I see blue lights and hear a siren. The ambulance pulls into the hotel and 2 paramedics jump out with their bags and run over to Danni.

"What's your name?" one brunette female paramedic asks.

"My- my" she starts but the pain is too much.

"Her names Danni" I tell her and Danni forces a painful smile at me.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Michael, I'm her boyfriend, is she going to be okay?" I say rapidly.

"I don't know, but we need to get her to hospital and fast" she says as they lift her onto a stretcher and wheels her into the ambulance. I step inside.

"We will meet you there" Calum shouts as the doors close.