Chapter 89

Michael's POV

"sweetie!" he says walking towards Danni. I try to push back my instincts of pushing him away when he goes to hug Danni, but it's her Dad. Danni stands there shaking as he wraps his muscular arms around her waist. She looks terrified, terrified of her own dad. He pulls away and looks at me.
"You!" he spits, coming closer so he's centimetres away from my face "you think you can marry my daughter? without my permission!" he yells. I stand my ground
"I love your daughter. You were in jail for trying to kill me" I say gritting my teeth. In a matter of seconds he presses his hand against my throat, pushes me up against the wall and hold the gun to my head.
"Almost, I'm not afraid to actually kill you" he laughs. I look at Danni who is stood behind him in complete shock.
"Dad! I love him!" she says grabbing his gun, attempting to pull it away from my head. He pulls the trigger by accident.
"Thank god it wasn't loaded hey, you could've killed the person you love" he laughs at Danni who is almost in tears. "Inside. Both of you" he demands and throws me inside.

I look up at him walking slowly to me then standing over me, making me look weak. He big black leather boots stood by the side of my head.
"Weak, that's what you are" he bends down and spits in my face. He takes his gun again and places a bullet inside.

Danni's POV

Seeing Michael on the floor with my 'dad' stood over him breaks me. I don't know what to do, I don't know how I can help. I just watch in awe. Watch my fiancé be terrorised by my own father. I cover my eyes as my dad loads the gun and kneels down to Michael. BANG