Chapter 69

Michael's POV

I love how being here makes her so happy. I love seeing her happy. The smile on her face whilst she talks to Dennis, Nicos and Freddie makes me happy. The way she has just came here and instantly belonging here is what makes this place so special.

We go up to the room to unpack, I help Danni unpack first, wondering if I packed the right things. Each item she takes out and hands to me to hang up she smiles at. I know I've done right. Once everything is unpacked we apply suncream and get changed into our swim suits. Danni wearing her incredibly sexy black bikini which I've always loved with a thin material wrapped around her wait. I don't know what that's called.

We head down to the pool lay our towels on the only available sun beds.

"Pool?" I ask

"Pool" she smiles and we run to the pool and jump in hand in hand.

As it's the deep end Danni can't stand up. She struggles to surface herself so I make her sit on my knee so we are hey level. I really want to kiss her. I want to kiss her more than I've ever wanted to do anything before but I can't because of all the small children running around here. I don't think it would be right. May give the children nightmares. Make-upless, hair pushed back, dripping wet. This is torture. I stare at her features, taking every last bit in.

We get out of the pool and go back to the sun beds. Danni sun bathes whilst I, obviously, sit in the shade. "I love you Michael" she says with her eyes squinted. I lean over and give her a quick kiss.

"I love you too" I say millimetres away from her face. I just want to take her up to our room and give her a proper kiss. This is killing me.

"It's like 6pm. Shall we go up?" she says making me happy that we are going to our private hotel room where we can do anything we like without the worry of prying little eyes. I take our towels and Danni takes her bag and we walk up to our room.

I drop the towels and chase her into our room making her fall onto the bed as I climb on top of her. I lean down and kiss her. She wraps her legs around my torso and lightly brush her hands across my back.

"I've been waiting so long to do this" I whisper into her mouth as he bites my lip softly.