Chapter 31

Danni's POV

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest and gave me a sweet kiss, his lips tasting of sweet cherries.

"I thought you don't like the sand?" I said once he pulled away.

"I don't, but you do and I will do anything for you" he said with a sweet smile, which made the constant butterflies in my stomach turn into a whirlwind. He took the swimming shorts and my bikini that he had taken a liking to out of the boot.

"When did you pack that?" I say grabbing the skimpy bikini

"When you were taking millenniums to get ready!" he laughed snatching it back. He led me down the stone steps towards the beach, we took our shoes off and let our bare toes wiggle in the sand. "Get changed here" he said pointing to a small cave.

"What if someone sees me?" I say looking around at the no people on the beach.

"Do you really think I would let that happen? I'll guard you, and you do the same for me" he said handing me my black bikini. He turned around and I started getting changed.

Getting changed is the hardest thing to do when looking around for the possible peeping Toms and swatting Michael because he keeps peeking. Once finished getting changed I hug Michael from behind which makes him jump. After he is back in his skin his eyes pop out of his head at the sight, but tries to cover it up by coughing. We swap places and I guard Michael. Minutes later Michael is finished getting changed and taking my clothes from me and running up the stone steps to put our clothes in the boot.

Once he's back down we make our way to the sea side, Michael cringing at every step made me giggle and chase him into the sea. (Romantic moment, shield eyes) He stares at me and walks slowly towards me, water up to our waist making it hard to walk fast. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my thighs in place. He slowly leans in torturing me, making the lead up to the kiss even more painful. He licks his lips then locks them on mine slowly forcing his tongue between my lips and lapping it over mine.

"I love you" he says after pulling away and resting his forehead on mine. I lean up and kiss the top of his nose.

"I love you most" I say, and mean it. I look down at the tattoo we got last night and touch it to his. I really love this boy. I don't know what I would do without him. Standing there with blonde hair dripping with salt water onto his nose, his face covered with specs of water droplets and his lips moist from the kiss. I take his fractures in because it could all be over before I know it.