Chapter 23

Michael's POV

I had the best sleep ever. Waking up to Danni resting on my chest is surreal. I can't believe it. Only a couple weeks, I had no idea who she was and how amazing she was, now I've fallen for her, hard.

I get up slowly trying not to wake her. Successful.

Danni's POV

I wake up from the best sleep of my life, half asleep I rub my eyes, demolishing any sleep and make up that's left over. I look around. Where is he? at this moment I really can't get up and look for him, so I just lay here, I'll find him when I'm more awake.

5 minutes later the door opens and Michael walks in. He's holding a tray of waffles and orange juice with a big smile.

"Morning beautiful" he says as he puts the tray on the bed. I can't help but smile at this cute thoughtful gesture. This is my life. Michael gets back in bed and we eat the waffles together before getting up and getting ready.

"You look incredibly sexy I'm my mums over sized pjs" Michael laughs looking me up and down.

I get changed back into my denim shorts and floral crop top and go downstairs to meet Michael and Karen for a cup of tea. I'm so British. After am hour of talking to Karen, Michael declares that we should go, as it 2pm.

When we get home, well back to Michael, we get bombarded with questions from the boys on our whereabouts last night, expecting the worst of us.

After answering all their questions we decide to go in the pool. After getting changed I'm feeling self conscious so I wrap a towel around my torso whilst I wait for the boys to come out in their trunks. On queue they all run out in sync and bomb into the pool. Impressive.

"10/10!" I shout which make all the boys laugh.

"Very funny! come in!" Luke shouts back. Oh god.

"Drop the towel!" Calum starts of the chant.

"Drop the towel! drop the towel!" they all join in the chant.

"Fine! fine" I shout back. I drop the towel and all the boys eyes widen, especially Ashton, and Michael jumps on top of him pushing him under. jealous much? I get in the pool. Not in the sophisticated way they did, by a swan dive. Yes I am showing off the 9 years swimming and diving lessons.

"Um I give it a 2" Ashton teases.

"Fuck off! that was clearly a 1! don't be so kind!" Michael torments, I swim over to him and he backs away knowing he's in for it, I start laughing at his scared noises.

We spend at least an hour splashing around in the pool, until I follow Ashton inside when I notice there's something wrong.

"What's the matter?" I ask following him.

"Nothing, just go back to Michael" he waves me off. Right. I'm getting to the end of this.

"Ashton. Tell me. You can tell me anything" I love this relationship I've created with Ashton. He's like my best friend. We can talk about everything.

"It's just... I really want a relationship like yours and Mikes. It's so cute and together. The relationships I've had weren't as involved as yours. I love how connected you two are, you are meant to be with each other" he says and sits down on the breakfast table. I sit with him and put my hand on his thigh.

"You will Ash, you just need to believe in it and stop looking. I've always known Michael is the perfect guy for me and I never thought in a million years that I could ever be with him. Stop looking and she will come looking for you" I look at him and give him a sympathetic look. "Trust me" I say and he smiles.

"Thank you Danni, you're such a good friend to me, I feel like I can talk to you about everything" he says, it makes my heart skip. he smiles at me then hugs me.

"What's this?" Michael says shocked. I didn't realise he got out of the pool.