Chapter 13

Danni's POV

By 12 all of One Direction and Ashton was drunk so Michael and Luke, being sensible that Luke is, decided to end it. Michael begged me for at least half an hour to stay another night, but I thought as I hadn't been home for the last two night I should really go home. We say our goodbyes to the boys, unknowing when the next time we would see them would be.

The train journey felt like forever, everyone was silent. Throughout the two hours on the train not one word was said. Charlotte, Amba and Abi asleep. Ruby and Amba resting their heads on the windows. Everyone was shattered. The train was deserted.

Once the train stopped everyone went their separate ways. I tried to walk in as quietly as possible. It didn't work. My mum was up waiting for me.

"Where have you been?!" She said aggressively

"With Michael. You know Michael Clifford" I replied. She laughed. "What's so funny?" I said irritated.

"Why were you with, Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer?" she laughed

"We are together" I replied quietly and her laugh increased.

"Sure you are, I waited up all night last night waiting for you to come home, and been awake all day waiting for you, you could have texted or something" I says more disappointed than angry.

"We are, I will prove it to you. I'll ask him to come for dinner tomorrow night, I know I should have but time got awake from me mum, we went to see them rehearse for WWA and gave us free standing tickets so we got front row, and now I've just had an end of UK your party with 5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction, mum in really happy, so are my friends, please believe me" I said slowly. She let out a massive sigh.

"Okay, tell him to be here at 4pm tomorrow, we are having pizza" my mum said mid sigh.

*me: my mum doesn't believe we are together so she invited you for dinner tomorrow, your favourite, pizza*

I look at my clock and see it's 3:37am. He won't be awake now, there's no point waiting up.

By 5:30 I'm still not asleep. Previous events replaying in my head from the last two days. I decide to text him again, knowing he won't reply, but there's nothing else to do.

*me: thinking of you. Can't sleep, everything keeps replaying in my head from the past two days.

P.s I love you xx *