Chapter 38

Danni's POV

I sneak out of my window, climb down the side of my house and jump into the front garden, being careful that's dad won't see me. I drive to Michaels, I need to tell him face to face.

I walk up the path and take a deep breath before knocking on the door. Seconds later Michael appears

"Danni! how did you-" he starts with a surprised look

"-I snuck out my window, I need to tell you" I say wrapping my arms around Michael neck pulling him into a right hug.

"Danni! he's going to kill me if he knows you're here, I can't ha" he rapidly starts.

"I'm not pregnant" I say interrupting him.

"I can't have him- what?" He stutters.

"I'm not pregnant, I was just a well late, apparently it's normal" I smile, every word I say his smile gets bigger and bigger.

Danni's Dad's POV

"Danni? I need to talk to you" I say pacing through the house opening every door. I knock on her bedroom door. No answer. I open the door and peak my head through. She's asleep. I lift the quilt to try and wake her. What's this? Pillows! Where is she? Michael!

"Where does Michael live?" I take my wife by the colour and spit in her face.

"I- I" she stutters.

"Tell me!" I spit.

"No! You don't know that boy! He is the nicest boy I've-" I interrupt her bullshit by slapping her around the face and throwing her to the floor. I head to the door to track down my 'daughter'.

Michael's POV

I pick her up and spin her round at the terrific news I've just received.

"You serious?" I smile "not that I don't want a child, but not yet" I set her straight.

"Serious! 4 tests, all negative!" she says showing my the tests.

"I can't believe it!" I smile and hug her again.

We are interrupted by a loud buzzing noise. Danni's phone. As she reads the text she has just received her face drops.

"What is it?" I ask in a serious tone.

"It's my mum, my dad's just hit her and on his way.. here" she says looking up from her phone to meet my eyes as my face drops.

"Right, this was supposed to be a surprise. I've brought an apartment, I was going to ask you to move in with me, properly. We could go now? them get your stuff tomorrow once your dad's gone to work and say goodbye to your mum?" I say taking both of her hands. She nods in agreement and I drive to our new apartment.

"Turn your phone off" Michael warns.

Danni's Dad's POV

I've used the 'Find Friends' app to track down Danni's phone, the last address she was at must be his.

2 hours later I'm outside this pricks house. I slam the door and charge up the path and thump on the door. The door opens to reveal a tall blonde boy with quiffed hair, a lip ring and blue eyes. That's not Michael.

"Where's Michael and Danni?" I spit in this fairly handsome boys face, making him cringe.

"Who are you? oh you're Danni's father aren't you?" he says with a smirk

"Yes now tell me where my daughter is" I demand.

"Ash Cal! we have a visitor" he shouts inside the house.

"Who's this?" A tall brunette Asian boy says looking at the quiffed boy then at me.

"Who's this asian kid?" I ask the blue eyed blonde boy then looking at the kid.

"I'm not fucking Asian! I'm Kiwi!" he shouts but not very threatening.

"Okay, is any of you going to fucking tell me where my daughter is? or am I wasting my time?" I ask looking at the 3 boys standing before me.

"No, we know who you are, we aren't going to let you kill my friend. Now get off our premises" a curly blonde boy spits back at me. "You have 5 seconds before we call the cops" I squint my eyes at this boy this disbelief. "1, 2, 3 do you want me to get to 5? Now leave!" he says pointing towards my car. I back away

"This isn't the end!" I shout back at them as they slam the door.