Chapter 7

Michaels POV

"How did you and Ruby get on?" I asked Calum with a wink and an elbow nudge.

"Ha ha, fine. We really hit it off, whilst you and Danni were.." Calum laughed

"Oh shut up, we didn't do anything, hard to say about you and Ruby!" I wink at him again

"Okay okay, I like her! she's a nice girl! we could be good friends" Calum says looking embarrassed

"Friends sure" I emphasis the 'sure' he gives me a sure look and walks faster avoiding the topic conversation.

"Okay okay Calum you don't want me to know" I say running after him.

"So, does Danni like you back? are you together?" the conversation turns serious.

"Well yeah.. she said she loves me. She's loved me for a long time now. I think we are just taking it slow" I say slowly.

"Invite her... and her friends around tonight?"

"Really?" I say surprised. Calum doesn't usually like me having girls around.

"Yeah dude!" Calum saying 'dude' does now suit him. I nearly laugh out loud at the sound of it.

Danni's POV

We watch as the two boys walk away into the distance before we burst into tears. What just happened? Michael? Michael loves me? Me of all people?

"How did things go with you and Michael?" Ruby asks nudging me.

"Great!! it couldn't have gone better! he loves me!" I want to scream it from the roof tops! "What about you and Calum? you two talked for a while" I say hoping for a certain answer.

"Great too. I can't believe I've just spent the last 3 hours talking to Calum Hood without hundreds of screaming girls, just as...friends"

*buzz*

*anonymous: you haven't changed my name to Michael have you yet? What I was texting you about is, do you want to come round tonight.. you and your friends? Just a casual do me, you, Lauren, Abi, Amba, Charlotte and Ruby

P.s wear something fancy!*

"Oh my god!" I hit Ruby "Michaels asked us all to go to his tonight!"

"What! this is serious!" Ruby near screams back. "Will Dave be there?" she asks and I roll my eyes.

Once I've called Charlotte, Lauren, Amba and Abi we all go into town to find something nice to wear tonight. We go to multiple shops including New Look, River Island, Topshop, Forever 21 e.c.t until we all find the perfect outfit for tonight. All together spending nearly £500. All worth it. Once we've got what we are wearing we go back to mine to get ready. After 3 hours of getting ready, we are ready to go, I text Michael to ask for the address and my mum drives us there.

In the car my mum has to put the 5 Seconds Of Summer Don't Stop EP on to make me even more nervous than I am. The butterflies in my stomach turn into a hurricane of flying insects whirling around in my stomach. I look in the back of the car to see all my friends faces lit up with a massive smile and I smile, knowing this is all my doing.

"Be careful Lu, don't do anything stupid" my mum laughs as I get out the car. We all stop for a minute to take in our surroundings. We are at 5 Seconds Of Summers house. We all walk up the pathway in the middle of a grassed area leading up to a medium sized wooden door with 107 engraved in it. There is a metal knocker. I reach for the metal knocker and knock it 3 times. We all wait in suspense for one of the boys to open it.