Chapter 54

Danni's POV

I cant go to Italy. I feel so bad, i hope he will understand. I thought to myself

*Me: Sorry babe I cant come Italy, I have exams this week:(*

*Michael: Aw:( Good Luck, see you soon then :* xxx*

The next few days i spend the majority of my time revision for the multiple exams upcoming and texting Michael. As I sit here highlighting key phrases for Science, I start to fall asleep with boredom.

"DANNI!" my mum wakes me "DANNI!" she shouts again.

"WHAT?" i shout back 

"You have mail" she half shouts back.

"I never get mail!" i say and run downstairs in excitement. I pick up the package and rip the top off revealing a white envelope. I take then envelope out and open it carefully. My mum constantly peering over my shoulder.

"It's a package... im going to take it upstairs.." i say curiously

"okay.." my mum says as i walk up the stairs.

Dear Danni,

I haven't wrote much notes, and my handwriting is a mess, try to understand what I'm writing here even though I can't even read it.

I'm writing to you as I don't want to keep texting, it's not as special. I want you to know how much I love you, how much I miss you and how much i am thinking about you. You are the reason I smile, you are the reason I am happy, without you I am broken. Danni, you are my world. The next time we meet again I am going to show you how much you mean to me..

Yours 

Anonymous xx

p.s. I've put a little something in for you:P 

My heart melts whilst reading the scruffy letter, signed off with 'anonymous'. He's so adorable. I open the package revealing a red flannel. The flannel he wore when we first met I think to myself. I hug the flannel, it still smells of chanel, Michael. I close my eyes picturing him in it hugging me tight. I am interupted from my thoughts when a note falls out of the sleeve.

I was wearing this whilst writing the letter:)