Chapter 85

Michael's POV

We take our seats on the cramped plane and get ready for the 3 hour flight ahead of us. Danni looks up at me and gives me a sad smile.

"I wish we weren't leaving. Not today at least" I say returning her sad smile.

"Same I love it here" she says resting her head on my shoulder and placing her palm on my chest. I couldn't love this girl more I think to myself looking down at her.

"Me neither" I sigh. My brain is abducted by thought of tomorrow. Wanting to make it perfect.

I hear heavy breathing and feel Danni begin to relax against me. I look down and see her eyes closed and face dropped, her lips slightly curved down, her eye lashes brushing against my shirt. I couldn't imagine life without her.

"Any refreshments or food?" a woman asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"Um, no thank you" I say and she walks on to the next row. A vibration sounds from Danni's pocket waking her.

"Excuse me Miss, can you turn that off please?" the woman asks and Danni nods. She reads the message and her face drops.

"What is it?" I ask reading her facial expression.

"Oh, um, nothing" she stutters and places her head on my shoulder. I decide to leave it as she clearly doesn't want to talk about it.

We walk slowly off the plane following the slow walking crowd out of the corridor. We collect our bags and head towards the exit. It feels weird how there's no group of girls waiting for me as I haven't told them. I almost feel empty, but glad I can go straight home.

Once we get home it's 6pm and we are shattered so we go straight to bed.

Danni puts on her snoopy pjs, with small shorts, making me weak at the knees and hops in bed. I remove the blanket from her body and slip in next to her.

"Michael, what are you doing? I'm cold" she groans looking at me. Our faces millimetres away. I place my head on her shoulder and look up at her with puppy eyes "what do you want?" She laughs.

"You" I say and roll on top of her, kissing her along her neck and following her jawline making her groan. "I love you" I say in between kisses. I find her hand and make our fingers gently intertwine against the bed sheets.