Chapter 92

Danni's POV

When I saw him walking towards me, behind the police officer, looking down at  the floor, flicking his hair. I didn't know what to think. When they approached me, both of them had a serious look wiped over their faces. 

"We have decided that Mr Clifford is innocent, that it was self defense and he doesn't have to pay for his actions" he said, staring into me. As he spoke each word I felt a weight lift off me, I could see the same for Michael too, as soon as he had finished saying it, Michaels serious face was instantly replace with his usual happy self. My fiance is a free man. That thought replaying through my head. The officer gives us a small smile and walks off. Michael runs to me and scoops me off my feet in a hug and spins me around, both of us laughing in happiness.

We get in the car, both of us haven't stopped smiling since we got told the news. Now we don't have to hide our relationship from anyone.

"When are you going to tell the fans about our engagement?" I ask looking at Michael. His face drops.

"Okay, one they aren't fans, they are family" He laughs "We will do a twitcam tonight. I think it's better that just tweeting it" he says, taking ahold of my hand on my thigh. I nod and he removes his hand and places it on the clutch and the car jolts to a start.

We pull up at the house. Michael gets out of the car and runs round to let me out, offering his hand, like a gentleman. He takes me by the waist and pulls me to him, so we are pressed up against each other, I look up into his eyes, his face taken over by a smile. 

"What should we do to celebrate?" I laugh.

"Hmmm... oooh I know!" He says way to excited. He kisses me then runs inside leading me by the hand. "LETS MAKE BROWNIES!" He says and I laugh way too hard. He frantically runs around the kitchen grobbing bowls, ingrediants, everything he could possibly find, he's like a 4 year old.

"You are so punk rock, I don't get why people doubt that" I laugh and he gives me the most dirtiest of looks.

"Right 85g of Flour" I say passing him to flour. He opens it and instantly puffs it all over his shirt.

"Shit" He says wiping off the flour, but just making it worse. I laugh at him, he looks at me and smirks. Oh god I know that look anywhere. He takes a handfull of flour and blows it in my face, and sets himself in hysterics.

"Why you little" I say and grab an egg and smash it over his head. His face changes from laughing to the grim reaper in a matter of seconds.

"My hair!" he squeals and scoops the egg out of his hair.  "You bitch" He says and steps closer to me, puts his arm around my waist, making me think he'sgoing to kiss me, but no, he leans in, I close my eyes, the next thing I know, his hand has softly collided with my face wiping butter all over my right cheek, I open my mouth in surprise and he bursts out laughing. 

"Right that's it!" I laugh and I smash two eggs round his face making him scream like a girl. "wow Michael, that scream, today yo are really proving how punk rock you are" I laugh and he gives me a side look, whilst focusing on the Brownie mixture. 

"Okay Okay! Thats enough, lets make brownies!" He laughs holding his hands up in defeat, then back to mixing the brown mixture. "okay, now we've got that sorted, can you help me? I can't bake!" he laughs and hands me the wooden spoon. Michael walks over to the couch in the far end of the kitchen and pulls on his black beanie over his yolky hair. He flops onto the couch leaving me to do the rest of the baking.

After half an hour of fixing the mess Michael made with the mixture it's time for it to go in the oven. 

"Okay, half an hour in the oven" I say to Michael who sets a timer on his phone. 

"I wonder what we can do in half an hour" he smirks walking over to me. 

"Hmm.. I don't know" I giggle and he takes me by the hand leading me slowly up the stairs.

I look at Michael lying next to me, in the beanie that makes me weak. I smile at him and he returns it. I love him. 

"whats that?" I ask, smelling a sharp, horrid smell. 

"NO! THE BROWNIES!" Michael shouts jumping out of bed and running down stairs. "NOOOOOOOO" I hear a scream coming from downstairs, I decide I should go down to comfort him. I walk over to him whose staring at the tray of black mess. "I'm still going to eat them" He laughs. 

"Ew Michael, gross!" I whine making him laugh.

"Come on, it's food! You can't expect me to leave them can you?" He says taking a bite of what sounds like a black crisp. "um, yeah, thats shit,, I don't think I'm going to eat anymore" He says throwing the 'brownie' back onto the tray, then walking them over to the bin. "Goodbye brownies" He sobs as the brownies enter the black bag.