Chapter 86

This chapter is in celebration of 1000 reads. Thank you so much! Hope you like what I'm doing.

Danni's POV

I wake up and look down at Michaels relaxed sleeping face resting on my stomach. His lips slightly parted, his eyes flickering, his green hair messy and covering all his forehead. I lean down and kiss him to wake him. His eyes flicker open and he lips curve upwards.

"I could get used to that being my alarm" he smirks looking up at me. He turns his head slightly an kissed me gently on my stomach, leaving tingling sensations running though my body.

He jumps off the bed and starts getting dressed.

"Where you going?" I ask as Michael shimmies his boxers down pulling on a new pair.

"Where we going more like" he smirks at me watching him.

"What? Where are we going?" I ask confused.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Get dressed" he orders and I oblige. I pull open my draw and pick out my favourite coral top.

"Nope" he runs over to me snatching the top out of my hand and throwing it behind him onto the bed.

"Michael!" I whine "what's wrong with that top?" I ask sticking my bottom lip out sulking.

"Nothing, but you aren't wearing it" he laughs and rummages through my drawer and throws a his checkered flannel at me. The one he wore when I first met him. He wears his blue checkered shirt with a white top underneath and black skinny jeans.

"Please?" he begs pulling the puppy eyes. He knows how to get his own way. I pull the flannel over my head and he cheers. The flannel coming to just the top of my thighs I decide to wear skinny black jeans just to be a girl version of Michael. I'm now Michelle. He laughs reading my mind. He takes my hand and leads me out of the door and places me in his car.

"Why won't you tell me where we are going?" I whine and he just laughs he turns the radio on and Don't Stop blasts out. "Fuck that's weird" he laughs at his own song. When his solo comes on he sings, but terrible, mocking himself.

"Michael, shh this is my favourite part" I say and cover his mouth with my hand and he produces a muffled scream and licks my hand "ew!" I say wiping my hand on his shirt and he laughs proud of himself.

We arrive at a shopping centre. A shopping centre that I recognise. Reading.

"Michael, what are we doing here?" I say and stand still as memories from that night flood over me making me weak at the knees. He grabs my hand and pulls me inside. Our fingers intertwined we walk through the shopping centre. We stand outside HMV, the place we met, the place we fell in love. I look at the escalators leading up to HMV, the last time I was here, those escalators were leading up to the 4 boys that meant everything to me. We step on and get transported into HMV and I almost start crying as everything floods over me.

He leads me to the corner where the table was and stands me there. He takes both of my hands and looks straight into my eyes. For some reason my stomach is turning at a million miles per hour. The butterflies going wild as his pale blue eyes stare into me. He kneels down.

"Michael?" I gasp.

"Danni" he smiles whilst looking up at me, he digs his hand into his back pocket and pulls out a small box. He opens it slowly revealing a diamond ring, sparkling under the light. The ring I saw in the shop in Greece. "Will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" he smiles staring up at me, sending tingling sensations through my body.

"I - I" I stutter in disbelief at what is happening, then I remember the text I received earlier.