Chapter 76

Michael's POV

"Morning babe" Danni says stroking my arm as my eyes flicker open.

"Morning beautiful" I say with a smile, knowing all the tension from last night has gone.

We get dressed and head to Ruby and Calum's room. I knock hard 3 times. I hear a muffled laugh and a squeal before the door opens revealing 2 cheerful people covered in sunscreen.

"Um guys you got a little something.. all over you!" I laugh.

"Oh haha, yeah Calum attacked me with suncream" Ruby says poking Calum in the stomach.

"Excuse me! you attacked me as well!" he fires back laughing.

"Right... okay.... we will meet you down at the pool" I say before walking away to meet Luke and Amba.

We arrive at their door and knock hard 3 times. The door opens within an instant. Luke stood their with a massive smile on his face in his swimming trunks.

"What's the matter with you?" I ask seeing Luke all giddy

"Amba" he laughs, gesturing Amba to come over.

"Oh my god" Danni says covering her mouth trying to hide her laughter at the girl covered in red lipstick.

"Yes, he asked if he could do my make up, never let him do your make up!" she laughs trying to rub it off. We walk to Ash and Abi's door and wait there for a few minutes them head down to the pool when there's now answer.

Abi's POV

We are down before everyone else so we decide to go into the pool. Ashton sits me on his knee as I stroke my hands through his hair, both of us giggling for no reason.

"Ready?"Ashton says. Before I can answer he dunks me under the water, strokes my hair and kisses me passionately. Being here makes me so happy. Ash is being so romantic. We resurface and his hair flops over his eyes, drying nearly almost immediately. I move it out of the way so I can see his beautiful hazel eyes. He leans in.

"Hey guys! what you doing?" Michael says jumping in the pool behind us.

"Nothing now" Ashton whispers making Michael amused.

"Volley ball anyone?" Luke says as he grabs a pink ball that is beside him.

"Girls v boys?" Danni says and we take our places either side of the net.

"The winning team gets treated to ice cream" Calum says making it interesting.

After 10 minutes it's 2 -1 to the girls. It helps with Ambas volleyball background.

"Right we've as enough with being easy with you" Luke says as he volleys the ball but missing and falls under the water.

"What's that 3 - 1?" Danni says making Luke stick his tongue out

"Ha ha" he mocks.

I volley the ball to Michael who hits it back to Danni who viscously hits it to Luke, who misses it once again.

"Luke are you being serious?" Calum says pushing Luke under. This all of a sudden got serious.

The game lasted at least 2 hours after we all got competitive.

"34 - 5" I shout to them. The boys sulk and get out of the pool "I believe we get ice cream"

"Calum you douche" Michael says hitting Calum on the arm.

"Hmmm, chocolate for me, strawberry for Danni, Vanilla for Ruby and Banana for Amba" I say and they all walk to the ice cream box in a sulk.

"As if they are actually doing this" I laugh

"As if they lost to us" Danni laughs "34 - 5 I can't believe it!" they walk back all holding an ice cream.

"Here" Ashton's says after licking half of my ice cream.

"What no fair!" I shout at him making him laugh and walk away. "I demand another!"

"The rules were we buy you all an ice cream, we didn't say we couldn't have some" Michael laughs taking a lick from Danni ice cream who swats him away.

We finish our ice creams and head up to Michael and Danni's room.