Chapter 100

Michael's POV

The music sounds and the girls come down looking stunning in their red floaty dresses. I see Calum's, Ashton's and Luke's eyes widen at the sight of their girls. All I can think of is my beautiful wife to be at the end of the aisle waiting. Ruby takes her place next to Charlotte and a different piece of music sounds. She's coming.

I see everyone's heads turn around to catch a glimpse of the beautiful bride. The girl of my dreams. My girl. The butterflies rapidly flying around in my stomach as the tension increases the longer I'm waiting here. Just behind the trees I see a glimpse of a white dress and my heart drops. She walks down the aisle. Her dress as white as snow, a red bow tied around her waist, sequinned around the top, strapless, flowing dress. Not like the typical big gypsies dress, beautiful. She's hooked arms with her mother and my head starts to spin. I look at Ash, Luke and Calum who are all smiling back at me. I realise my face is showing no expression so I turn it into a smile which masks my face. She joins me at the end of the aisle kisses her mum on the cheek and she walks off to the left. I take both of Danni's hands in mine and stare into her beautiful eyes.

Danni's POV

Seeing Michael at the end of the aisle is a dream come true. Seeing everyone I love seated here, in Greece for my wedding with my dream boy is the best feeling ever. My stomach churns at the amount of attention focused on my but I stay connected with Michael standing there is a black suit with a black tie and white shirt with freshly polished shoes. His hair on point. I need to pinch myself just to check if I'm dreaming or not.

I reach my to be husband, kiss my mum goodbye and Michael takes my hands in his. We stay here staring into each other's eyes until the minister starts talking.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony" the minister says breaking me from the hold I had on his eyes. "Vows?" he asks and he nods.

"Danni, ever since I saw you in that tiny room I knew this day would come, I knew I had to have you, I know we've faced a lot of obstacles throughout this relationship but you've stuck beside me all the way. You are my rock, you are my life, you are my reason for living. I love you so much no words can describe. I know we are only young but it's meant to be. I love you" he says looking straight into my eyes making me tear up. I wipes eyes carefully.

"Michael, I have loved you for what feels like forever. This time 3 years ago I was another fan girl sitting in my room on the chance of being noticed by you. Now I'm here saying my vows to you. You have made me the luckiest girl in the world. When you turned up at the park I physically could breathe. That is the impact you have on me Michael. I love you more than anything, more than life. If I didn't have you I don't know what I would do. You Michael are my reason for living" I crack towards the end. I see a pool of tears forming in his eyes.

"Michael Gordon Clifford do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the minister says looking at Michael.

"I - I will" he stutters in attempt to regain his voice.

"Danielle Karla Monk do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the minister asks me. I feel all eyes on me making me nervous.

"I will" I smile.

"You may kiss the bride"

Michael wraps his arms around My waist, pulling me in tighter than eve before. I wrap my arms around Michaels neck and when our lips connect, the fireworks from our first ever kiss at my house are back. As he opens his lips and slips his tongue into my mouth I hear the audience roar with cheers and claps. We pull away an rest our foreheads together taking in everyone here.

I walk off to my mum whilst Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum set up for their performance.

"I would like to dedicate this song to my wife" Michael says winking at me. Ashton starts off with a drum solo before Luke breaks into solo

"I need your love to light up this house I wanna know what you're all about I wanna feel you feel you tonight I wanna tell you that it's alright"

I tear up once again at Never Be being dedicated to me, my husband singing it to me at our wedding. This is all too surreal for me. Michael takes his guitar off and undoes the mic an walks off the stage towards me. He stands in front of me holding out his hand whilst singing. I take his hand and he leads me to the middle of the aisle. I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I see myself here in your eyes. Stay awake 'till the sunrise. I want to hold you hold you all night. I want to tell you that you're all mine" he sings whilst dancing with me. I can hear sniffles coming from everyone watching.

"I love you Danni" he says once the song has finished.

"I love you Michael. Forever and Always"