Chapter 44

Danni's POV

The rest of the night is a blur. Before I knew it, everyone was leaving, and it was gone midnight. We hugged everyone goodbye and settled down into our new house for the first night. I took off the display cushions and lifted the bedsheet so we could climb in it easily, whilst Michael took off his trousers and shirt and climbed into bed in just his american apparel underwear. I took my favourite tatty teddy shorts and Michael handed me one of his shirts. He loved me wearing his clothes to bed and Iwill never get why.

"night beautiful" Michael whispered in his low husky sleep voice whilst wrapping his arm over my waist. I smiled and went to sleep.

I woke up with Michael head right next to mine, deep in sleep. His warm minty breath blowing on my face every time he breathes out. I turn around and watch him for a while. His eyes flicker as he dreams, his face so relaxed, lips slightly parted. His eyes flicker open as smiles as he sees me staring at him.

"love that sight" he says all low and husky.

"what sight?" I smile, slightly embarrased he caught me staring at him.

"you, make-upless and full of sleep" he smiles, his eyes flickering as he drifts in and out of conscioussness. I laugh and his sleepy smile gets bigger.

"im getting breakfast. Want some?" i ask knowing the answer

"thats what i like to hear" he smiles proping himself up on his elbow. His hair all messed from sleep.

"dont move. Ill bring it up" i say smiling as i walk out the room. I know I'm being the stereotypical woman in a relationship, but he deserves it.

We finish breakfast and get ready for the day ahead. I have no idea what we are doing today.

"Lou is dying my hair later, wanna come?" he asks

"Yeah, sure, what colour?" i ask and he smiles and walks out the room "Michael" i whine jokingly and I can hear him laughing from the en-suite before the tap turns off. I walk in and take his toothbrush from his mouth making the toothpaste cover his face.

"Danni! give it back!" he whines with his mouth full trying to grab his toothbrush.

"No, tell me the colour!" i say holding the toothbrush high but he grabs it from me and continues brushing his teeth laughing at me.

We get to Lou's and she greets me with a big hug and a smile

"you must be Danni, I've heard a lot about you" she laughs. "do you know what colour hes going?"

"NO, no she doesnt" Michael blurts before I can speak. 

"Right then, lets get you gowned up"  she says and opens the door wider for us to walk past. Lou gowns up Michael and puts foil in his hair. I wish I could tell what colour the hair is going to be through the colour of the dye.

"Danni, wait out back whilst i get shampooed, you aren't seeing yet untill everything is dried and styled" Michael instructs once Lou said it was ready. Half an hour later Michael calls me. I walk out and Lou releases the hair

"Oh my god!"