Chapter 28

Danni's POV

"It's our one year anniversary tomorrow!" I squealed in excitement.

"Oh my god it is" he said looking from the pillow. "Let me get dressed and I need to do some planning" he smirked and walked off whilst putting skinny black jeans on. I was left alone with my mind wandering on what he could be planning.

Every time I walked up to him on the phone he would walk away and give a little laugh, that tease.

"Oi Luke! have you taken my boxers again" a naked Calum walks into the kitchen expecting me to be Luke. "Oh shit! I thought you were Luke" Calum says and attempts to cover up his dignity with his hand but it's too late. I let let out a little chuckle which makes him turn into a tomato. Luke walks in behind him to see Calum's bare arse, Calum bright red and me standing there crying with laughter.

"Um, what's going on here?" Luke says trying to conceal his laughter.

"You bastard took my underwear! I thought Danni was you I was coming to get them back but" me and Luke both cut off an embarrassed Calum with fits of laughter. Ashton walked in to the scene.

"Oh my god Calum! I only wanted Vegemite on toast not a fucking strip show, put it away" he says shielding his eyes, making Calum walk out of the kitchen in a sulk. On his way out he clearly bumps into Michael who starts laughing.

"What's up with him?" He says through his laughter.

"I took his underwear" Luke's says proud of what he's done.

"Nice one!" Michael says giving Luke a hi five.

"Calum hurry up! we need to pick up Niall, Ruby and Charlotte!" Michael shouts up the stairs.

"No! I need to look perfect for Ruby, unlike you I like to look nice for my girlfriend" Calum shouts back clearly proud of his insult.

"Right that's it! if you don't come down in the next minute we are leaving without you!" Michael shouts back getting agitated. Seconds later, Calum makes an appearance at the top of the stairs, hair on point, clothes carefully picked out, Ruby clearly means a lot to him.

Michael's POV

By 8:30 we have picked up Niall and Charlotte from Niall's now need to pick up Ruby.

By 9pm we are at Nietger, it's beautifully lit up with lights, so romantic. We walk through the town, so glad it is near to deserted, don't want to be mobbed because of Niall. Niall with his arm around Charlottes waist, Calum hand in hand with Ruby and me with my arm around Dannis shoulder. Danni drags me into the nearest tattoo shop. What is she doing?

"I want us to get matching tattoos of 28/03/14 on our wrists, to mark the day we met" Danni says tugging on my hand.

We chose to have the tattoo on this inside of our wrists in Roman Numerals. Danni first. I hold her hand as it is her first time and it's very painful and she holds mine whilst I get mine done.

"Michael it's 12! happy anniversary!" she says with a little squeal.

"Happy anniversary!" I look down at her and lock her lips with mine, close my eyes and wrap my arms tightly around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

We walk all walk out of the tattoo shop to be greeted by at least 100 fans all here for Niall. Great.

"Hey guys, you know I usually take photos and sign stuff but I'm with my girl, would you mind if I could have some space?" he asks the crowd of screaming girls and they all nod understandingly and walk away.

We get home around 2am expecting Ash and Luke to be asleep. Instead they greet us at the door in pitch black with a cake. The only light in the house is the golden glow off the candles which light up their faces.

"Happy Anniversary you two" they say with a smile as we both blow out the candles.

"Thanks guys" i say with a smile before all 5 of us go in for a group hug.

I turn Danni to look at me, hook my arms around her waist, plant a kiss on her forehead

"I've got something amazing planned for you when we wake up beautiful"