Chapter 2

Danni's POV

We were directed to a small white room by tall near bald man with glasses and then left alone. We looked at each other and screamed, still in disbelief that we've just met them and now going to meet them again.

"I can't believe you've done this Danni!" Abi and Amba said in unison.

"As if we are meeting them again, all down to you!" Charlotte squealed.

I couldn't help but smile that I've made my friends so happy!

After an hour of fangirling over the previous event, the door opened and a broad bald man wearing all black accompanied us. Ruby took a liking to this man as soon as she laid eyes on him.

"Oh my god! Your Dave! When are the boys coming?" Ruby said quietly to the tall bald man.

"I am! They are coming very soon just finishing signing some EPs and they will be right over. That's why I'm here" Dave said. We all admired how deep his voice was.

Minutes later the door opened again and our hearts dropped as the four boys of our dreams walked in. We all stood there with our mouths on the floor. All of us staring in awe. Taken out of our trance by the luscious sound of Ashton's laugh, realising none of us had said anything for the 2 minutes we had been with them.

"Hi we're 5 Seconds of Summer" they all said in their well-known line in unison.

Their accents sounding more and more beautiful with every syllable escaping their plump lips.

"You must be Danni?" Michael said approaching me.

"Me? Yes I'm Danni. I'm the one who won the tickets" I said in complete shock that Michael had just said my name.

"How nice of you to bring all your friends as well" Michael said with a smile.

I watch his lips move as he says each word.

Just centimetres away from me he said quietly "Can I have a hug?"

I nod, not being able to get a word out. Before I know it Michaels long arms are wrapped tightly around me as I'm pressed again this chest, taking in every second that I'm held, taking in the smell of his Chanel aftershave that I has know came my favourite scent on Earth.

After about 15 minutes of talking to Michael about popadoms and pizza I decide I should talk to the rest of the boys. Once I said how much I loved him and goodbye I walked over to Charlotte and Ruby who have occupied Calum, they were in the middle of a conversation about Nickleback eating eggs. The conversations we have with the boys are hilarious. Charlotte and Ruby staying together now moving onto Ashton who Lauren was occupying.

"Hi Danni" Calum said his face lighting up.

"H-hi, I'm er I'm sorry I just love you boys so much" I said embarrassed I couldn't talk

"Aw I love you too" Calum said with a sympathetic smile before he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. Taking Calum's sent made everything feel real. Every second I was cocooned in Calum's arms I could feel eyes burning into me, not knowing who it was from.

After hours of talking to the boys about useless stuff and expressing our love for them we had to go. All crying with happiness and disbelief the boys came in for a group hug. Before we went we collected the professional photo, which was weirdly composed: me in Michaels arms, Ruby on Calum's back and Calum hugging Charlotte, Luke kissing Amba on the cheek and Lauren and Abi lying on the floor with Ashton.

A photo that will stay with us forever.