Chapter 17

Danni's POV

"What?" I say through my tears. I look up at Michael his face blurred, because of the layer of salty water covering my eyes.

"You heard me, come with me, come with us!" he takes my hands and bend down so we are face to face. "I don't want to leave you Danni, I don't know when I would be back in the UK to see you again"

"I can't just leave Michael, like you said, you don't know when you'll be back, I'm 17 Michael, I can't just pack up and leave like you, I don't have this celebrity life where I move around all the time" Michaels face drops.

"I understand. It was just a suggestion. Think about it?" his tone is softer than before and more understanding. I nod. I will talk to my mum about it later when Michaels gone.

I fix my make up and we walk downstairs to my mum again.

"What's the matter with you two?" my mum says concerned, noticing our year stained cheeks.

"Nothing mum, talk about it later" I say slightly irritated, I don't know why. What will my mum think of this? Will she let me just pack up and move to Australia for now?

Me and Michael sit down on the sofa in the living room. Michael puts his arm around my shoulder and I move into him. Is this the last night I will see him for ages? I look at Michael taking in all his feature. The way he breathes, the way he smells, the way his lips are shaped in the most unusual yet very appealing way, the way his hair changes every time I see him, the way his eyes sparkle in every light possible. I love him. I need him, it's physically hurts thinking I will be without him.

At around 10pm Michael decides it's time to go, he has to be up early to dare I say it, go back to Australia. He stands in the doorway resting on the doorframe, he gives me a sad, puppy like look and sighs.

"I guess this is goodbye then?" Michael sighs

"I guess so" I try to hold back the tears. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He nuzzles into my neck, I can't do this, I let go of all my emotions and break down, I nuzzle deeper into his chest as he nuzzles deeper into my neck, his hair tickling my ear. The dreaded moment happens. We pull away. This is it. He leans in. What is happening? Before I know it his lips lock on mine. Oh my god. As he applies pressure so do I. I'm kissing Michael Clifford. He breaks this magic moment and pulls away then leans in again and kisses me on the cheek.

"Good bye. I'll always love you Danni"