Chapter 60

Danni's POV

We walked downstairs with massive smiles on our faces. If they knew what we had just done they would think bad of us. We walk in the living room to Luke in a position that shouldn't be seen. Stretched all over the mat. His long legs reaching to each corner, his arms crossed, and head under his legs. Wow I didn't think a boy could be that flexible. But then again there's Louis Spence.

I burst out laughing which makes Luke fall onto Ash who falls onto Ruby, like a human domino. They look up at me and give me the most evil looks which makes me laugh even harder.

Before I realise it. It is gone midnight. The night was packed with fun, laughs and stupidity, of course coming from Michael. The girls announce they should go and the boys follow and let me and Michael settle down. Once everyone's gone I go to get chanced. I pad over the beige carpet to the wooden draws holding mine and Michaels clothes. I rummage through unsure what to wear then I decide to pull Michaels flannel on.

I go downstairs to see Michael tidying away red cups and Twister. I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look incredibly sexy in my shirt" he says seductively. I blu hand put my hands over my face which he instantly removes and we both laugh. He presses his moist plump lips against my forehead making my whole body tingle in sensation.

We remove the display cushions and remove the duvet and jump into bed. Michael places his arm over my waist and presses himself up to my back making me smile. I hear his breathing become relaxed and it soothes me. I could just lay here listen to his breathing pattern and look at his relaxed beautiful face forever. This is the perfect way to fall asleep.