Chapter 40

Danni's POV

I walk around the house some more on my own. just exploring, when theres a knock on the door.

"Michael! You going to get that?" I shout to him. No Answer "Michael!" I shout even louder. Still no answer. I huff and walk down the stairs to see Michael in the kitchen with earphnes in rocking out to GreenDay. The perfect chance. I walk up quietly, making sure he won't hear me and jump on him. He screams like a girl. The most highest and feminine scream I've heard in a long time. i burst out laughing, my stomach starts to hurt and i clench it still in pain. "Oh my god that scream" i say, now crying with laughter as he is looking at me not amused.

"you little bitch!" he says trying to hide his smile. I run away teasing him and he chases me. When he catches me he grabs me by the waist and spins me around until im pressed up against him, my hands flat on his chest. Staring into those eyes is like getting lost in an ocean. He leans in. *knock knock* are lips milimeters away and get interupted by another thud on the door.

"Get that Danni" he says walking away flashing me a smile. I huff and walk towards the door. I open it and standing there is Cal, Ash, Luke, Lauren, Abi, Amba, Charlotte and Ruby.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you guys in forever!" i say to the girls standing there smiling at me. I take them all into a group hug until I realise the boys are standing there as well. "Luke,Cal, Ash! Aw I've missed you guys too!" i say with a smile on my face. I hug them all individually.

"You going to let us in so we can see your new place?" Ruby says looking around the hallway from the door.

"Sure, come in" i laugh and step aside to let them in. I hear multiple wow's and ooo's from the girls and the boys stay silent taking in their surroundings.

" this is beautiful. I can't believe you live here" Amba says after looking around.

"me neither, it's all down to Michael" i say gesturing Michael to come over. I take him by the waist and give him a little side hug.

"actually, it's all down to Ash" he says wrapping his free arm around Ashton's neck. " he was the one that gave me the idea to buy this house. And Calum and Luke who helped me choice this fucking place" he says looking around at the boys who all have proud smiles plastered on their faces.

I cook the only thing im good at cooking: Spaghetti with sausages and meat, Michael loves it. We sit down at the dining table for the first time ever at this beautiful house and tuck into our dinner, I know it sounds stupid but we feel like a family, everyone laughing, sharing dinners and insulting each other. I couldnt be any happier.

Luke's POV

I sit next to Amba at dinner, whispering in her ear constantly, making her laugh.

"Come with me after dinner?" i whisper whilst everyone else is laughing and joking around, she smiles and nods.

After we all finish dinner I help clean up and take Ambas plate. I take Amba by the hand and lead her upstairs.

"I've been trying to tell you this for ages, well since that party last year, I um.." i cant do it.

"Luke, it's fine, you can tell me anyting" she smiles and takes my hands in hers.

Amba's POV

He keeps looking at my lips then licking his lips. I just stare up into his deep blue eyes and get lost in them. Before I know it he leans in, when our lips lock I can feel the fireworks going off in the pit of my stomach as I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. We kiss for at least 3 minutes.

"I like you" he smiles them takes his lip ring between his teeth.