Chapter 94

Michael's POV

It's almost like the walk of shame after being rejected. When Karen said she doesn't approve of mine and Danni's engagement it literally crushed me. I felt so drained, drained from all happiness that ever existed inside of me. We wait at the door just staring at one another.

"Mum" Danni cries and Karen slams the door in our faces, making us both jump and bow our heads in shame. I look at Danni who is close to tears as she heads back to the car. I run up to her and take her by the hand.

"Do you want to still marry me?" I ask, looking straight into her eyes. 

"Yes, but my mum" She stutters and looks away from my eyes. I put my finger under her chin and make her look at me.

"Danni, I will sort all that out. I just want you to have the most perfect day" I say making her smile. We walk back to the car and make out way home. The rest of the night is filled with silence and tiredness.

As soon as I wake up I pull on my white t shirt and black jeans and head on out before Danni wakes up. I get in my car and shut the door behind me without looking back. The 2 hour drive to Dannis mums is painful, thoughts of what I will say flood through my mind, almost tearing my focus off the road. I arrive at the house and get out of the car and head up the path without hesitation. I knock loudly on the door three times and she opens it almost straight away. 

"Michael" she says surprised at my presence.

"Karen, I - Can I come in please?" I ask politely and she opens the door wider and nods inside.

"I know you probably aren't happy about my decision but I'm not backing down!" She says as she gestures to the couch for me to sit on. I sit down and take a breathe.

"I know Karen, I know she is only 18, I know it's a young age to be getting married, I thought about this, but I love her. I love her more than I've ever loved anyone, or anything. She means the world to me. I would rather die than hurt her, so if you're worried about me hurting her, you don't have to. To see her hurt would break me. I love her and she loves me and that is all you need in a lasting relationship. We've been together for 2 years now and it has been the best 2 years of my life, being with her whilst with the band, I wouldn't wish for anything else" I say looking straight at her. 

"Michael, before you two met she was just another giddy fangirl who was obsessed with you, she owed her life to you, you helped her in more ways than one. I know this is making her happy, but I'm affraid it won't last long, you will find another girl as easy as you found her and I will be the one to pick up her broken heart" she says, I always forget that only 2 years ago she was just another fan.

"I love her Karen, that will never happen, the boys know that it's unusual for this to happen, it's unusual for us to fall for 'fans' like I fell for Danni, it won't be just some fling, it's the real thing" I say and her face drops, knowing I am sincere.

Danni's POV

I wake up and stretch my arms out expecting to feel Michael. All i feel is the crinkles in the soft bed sheet.

"Michael?" I whisper knowing her won't hear me but too tired to think. I sit up and rub my eyes thinking of where he could be. I scratch my head, adjust my nightie and step out of bed. I walk like a zombie into the kitchen expecting to see him but no ones there. I walk intto the bathroom and brush my teeth he must have just gone out . There's no need to worry about it.

I hear keys jingle from outside and rush to the door. 

"Michael, where have you been?" I say hugging him. He wraps his long arms around my fragile body feeling like he's going to break me like a stick under his boot. He takes me by the shoulders and makes me face him.

"WE ARE FUCKING GETTING MARRIED" He screams, a massive smile taking over my face.

"What! How?!" I squeal as he wraps his arms around me once more.

"I went to talk to your mum and she gave in" He laughs in relief.

"We are getting married, you are going to be my wife" He says into my head, this will never sink in.