Chapter 62

Michael's POV

We forcefully drag ourselves out of bed and get dressed like the walking dead, not being able to do anything that includes thinking because of how drained we are.

We walk out the door and shut it behind us and walk to the car like zombies. Throughout the car ride we can't focus or say anything we are just too tired. We meet the boys who realise that we aren't right.

"Had an eventful night last night?" Luke says nudging me.

"Drop it" I scold. Not good with loss of sleep. Luke raises his hands in defeat and walks and hugs Danni who forcefully hugs him back.

"Right today the album comes out in OZ and NZ" Ashton says "LETS GO BABY!" He shouts. He's way to loud for 10am when I'm deprived of sleep.

We go into my old house and just watch TV. Danni rests her head on my shoulder and starts to drift off during the program.

Luke's POV

I look at Danni and Michael who are fast asleep. I don't know what happened last night but it must have tired them. I get a blanket from behind the couch and cover them both and gesture to the boys to go upstairs so we don't wake them.

We call Abi, Amba and Ruby to come round and meet them outside so they don't knock on the door and wake the two sleeping beauties. The remainder of the day is spent quietly talking and laughing with my girlfriend and 5 best friends whilst tweeting the other most important people to me about the album.

"Food anyone?" Calum says. I check the time and it's 2pm. I haven't eaten for a couple hours. This is a record for me. We all nod in agreement and laugh as my stomach makes a massive growl.

"Get that boy food and quick before the stomach eats us" he says pretending to be panicked making everyone laugh.

We order pizza, me and Amba share a extra large margarita pizza with extra cheese, Abi and Ash stare an extra large meat feast pizza with cheese stuffed crusts and Cal and Ruby share an extra large pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni. I try to be romantic by feeding Amba but failed drastically when I dap tomato sauce on her nose which makes us both laugh when she puts whole pizza slice in my face making me have a tomato mask.

"Oh it's on" I say and stand up and grab a slice and put it on her face I find it hilarious how it sticks to her face. I'm in hysterics and don't realise Amba's stuck a piece to my cheek.