Chapter 15

Michaels POV

I open my eyes and see Dannis mum standing in front of me. I unwrap my arms from Danni and go to greet her mum.

"Hi, I'm Michael" I say and put my hand out for her to shake. She looks me up and down and takes my hand in hers and shakes it. I've taken my earrings out because first impressions count, she may be the type of woman who doesn't like piercings.

"I'm Karen" she says after releasing my hand.

"My mums names Karen too" I smile, I regret saying that random fact about me and mentally slap myself. I recover as she smiles.

"I was really scared, but now I quite like your mum" I lean down and whisper in Danni's ear and she giggles.

"Pizza tonight. Is that alright Michael?" Karen turns and asks me.

"Yes, that's perfect, pizza is my favourite, I had a dream I turned into a superhero because of pizza" I say, again why did I do that? "I'm sorry, I don't know why I keep telling you random facts about me" I say looking at the floor. Karen laughs which is reassuring.

"Haha, don't worry about it, I would like to get to know you, you seem like a nice lad, my daughter has certainly taken a liking to you for the past year" she nods to Danni who is red and looking away embarrassed as I laugh.

Dinner went down a treat, my favourite, pepperoni pizza, always great when you have a nice meal when meeting your girlfriends mum for the first time.

"So Michael, you're from Australia?" Karen asks after finishing a mouthful of pizza.

"Yes, yes I am, I'm on your at the moment with the boys, One Direction for their Where We Are tour" I smile.

"When you go back to Australia, what will happen to my daughter?" Karen says, taking a serious note to the conversation. My stomach drops, I hadn't thought about that. I give a worried look to Danni who is doing the same, she clearly hadn't thought about it too.

"Oh I erm.. well I hadn't thought about that" I stutter. What will happen to our relationship when I have to go home? I have to go home soon, I have to see my parents before I have to leave again for the next part of Where We Are. The UK part of the tour is over now. We were planning on going back tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do. I start to sweat with panic. My hearts racing. I can't leave her, I don't want to.