Chapter 56

Michael's POV

Finally today is the day I get to go back to the UK to see Danni! When the plane doors open I run off without Ash, Luke and Cal as they are taking forever to check through. I run past all the fans. I stop in my tracks when I see a familiar blonde girl surrounded my fans, wait, DANNI! I jump over the barrier and make my way to her. I wrap my arms around her as tight as I could without suffercating her and she does the same. I pick her up and kiss her, forgetting we have an audience
"awwww!" the girls surrounding us say and the event i have just created. I'm so happy they like her, not many fans like us having girlfriend. I blush when i pull away and see all the girls staring silently at me and Danni, she shifts on her feet awkwardly and plays with her hair.

"Hey guys, you alright?" I ask the girls surrounding us, breaking the tension. Danni puts her arm around me and the girls go in and hug us forming a massive group hug. All the girls that mean literally everything to me nearly suffocating me but I don't care. I'm so happy I jumped the barrier and could get close with these girls and getting to know them.

I take at least a hundred pictures before Ash, Luke and Cal show their faces looking for my green hair. They laugh when they see me in the middle of the group of girls. They drop their suitcases and jump the barrier too, to join me. We all start laughing as Dave signals us to get out and come behind the barriers and completely ignore him. He tries to jump the barrier but the attemps fail, which make me laugh even harder. We all take as long as we can with the girls, taking group pictures, signing everything, hugging everyone, talking to everyone, getting to know them. I want to always do this. After about 3 hours we still arent finished, still talking to the girls about random shit. At the end we decide to take a massive group selfie with me and the boys at the front and everyone sitting, kneeling and standing behind us like a class photo. We say bye to the girls and head to our car. I take Danni my the waist as we walk, the girls following us to say bye. We stick our tongues out at Dave to show we were right, we wouldn't get harmed.