Chapter 11

The blonde quiff guy walked towards us. Now I am certain that, that boy is Niall Horan of One Direction. How can this be happening? I try to contain my excitement from bursting out of me and screaming and running up to Niall to hug him like any other fan would do. I can tell that is what the rest of the girls are doing as well.

I look up to Michael, who still has his arm around my waist, as if I'm saying thank you for everything, and he gives me a big smile back. He knows how much this means to me.

Niall's POV

I see the boys, but who are they that he is with? I know her! She came to a signing a couple years ago when we weren't half as known as we are now. What was her name? Oh yes. Charlotte. I want to thank her for still being loyal to us all these years later.

"Hello there, Charlotte" I say with a smile as I approach her. I can tell she is surprised that I can remember her as he face turns from a smile to confused then back to a smile. "I remember you from the signing a couple years back, you met us after didn't you?"

"Y-yes I er I did" she stutters. Bless her, she's nervous. To cover up her nerves I hug her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist, this is the tightest and most meaningful hug I have given a fan - well not a fan, I don't see them like that - in ages.

"I love you" she manages to get out before she blushes. Aw.

"Aw love you too" I smile, trying to make her less nervous. It's not working.

I greet the rest of the girls and lads before Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn walk out.

Abis POV

Oh my god. As if this is happening. As if I stayed at 5 Seconds Of Summers house last night, now I'm meeting One Direction. This is a dream come true, more than anything I could ever imagine. Oh my god Harry is walking this way. Is he going to talk to me? I'm answered before I can answer

"Hello, what's your name?" Harry smiles with those beautiful pink crooked lips. I can't help but stare.

"Um Abi" I smile but look down embarrassed. As if I just forgot my name. Idiot. He smiles as me, as if he can read mind, and hugs me. This is the best hug I've felt in.. well..forever. I don't want to let go, I never want to let to.

Danni's POV

"you must be Danni?" Harry asks me before he looks at Michael, and smiles, then down at me. I can't speak. I can't physically get my words out, so I look to Michael for guidance.

"Y-yes, she is" Michael says when he catches on to my glare. "I've heard a lot about you Danni" he looks up at Michael and Michael turns away embarrassed, and he starts laughing, so do I.

"Oh is that so?" I look up at Michael who has now turned red and still looking away. I laugh even harder as Harry joins in. Michael still looking embarrassed.

After all the boys have greeted us, we stand in the car park, talking and laughing.

"Right, we really need to rehearse. Girls you coming?" he says sarcastically, he knows we are coming, he laughs, he laughs at his own joke.