Chapter 95

Danni's POV

It feels surreal that I'm planning my wedding with Michael. I never knew he would have such good taste in this sort of stuff.

"Roses or lilies?" I ask, flicking through a magazine.

"Ummm.. lilies, they are less traditional" he says and it makes me happy that we think alike in this situation.

"Right I need to go rehearse" he says and stand from his chair and kisses me on the forehead before leaving.

I sit on the sofa with a bridal magazine in my hand flicking through pictures after pictures of wedding dresses. I see the perfect wedding dress for me. My eyes widen at the sight of it. It's beautiful.

"Ruby. I've found the perfect dress. Come with me" I say down the phone.

"Yes, be there in 10" she says and hangs up the phone.

We walk into the dress shop and get a few dirty looks because of how young we are.

"Hi, I've found this dress, I was wondering if you have it in a 10?" I ask and the woman nods and leads us to a rack of snow white dresses. She rummages through and pulls out the dress. The dress of my dreams. I gasp at the sight of it.

I look in the mirror and can't believe that, that is me. I can't believe I look so beautiful, this is what a dress does to me. After 5 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror and straightening any creases in the dress I was outside. I look at Ruby and her face drops.

"Wow" she says "you look beautiful" she says and stands to her feet. I bite my lip and smile. I can't believe how happy I am.

"This is the one" I say to the woman and she covers her mouth with her hands when she looks at me.

"Wow" she says.

We walk out of the shop with a very large bag with my folded wedding dress in, feeling on top of the world. I walk out like I've just won the lottery. The smiles on our faces expresses it all.

We walk in and see Michael sitting on the chair on the phone.

"Thank you" he says and put the phone down. I hide the bag behind my back and ruby takes it from me and runs to my room.

"What was that about?" I ask as he walks towards me with a smile on his face.

"You would never guess where I've just booked for our venue" he says and bites down on his lip to hide his smile.

"Where?" I ask feeling all giddy inside.

"Alykanas Beach" he shouts in a high pitched voice.

"What!" I scream and wrap my arms around his neck and bring him into a tight hug. "I can't believe you!" I say and kiss him on the cheek.