Chapter 43

Danni's POV

Stood before me was the blonde tall devil of a girl. Gemma Styles. She pushed passed me not answering my question.

"Who are you?" She spat at me

"I'm Danni, Michaels girlfriend" she squints her eyes at me.

"Why would he be with you?" She said slowly. I stood there shocked. My mouth on the floor. Bitch.

"What's going o- fuck sake" Ashton said walking out, then stopping when seeing Gemma standing there.

"Gemma, we are having a home warming party, can you please leave us?" Ashton said politely, he's always so nice. Gemma rolled her eyes at him and walked out.

"What the fuck was that?" Michael said walking out after the door slammed shut.

"Gemma Styles, that's what happened" Ashton said to Michael.

"You alright?" Michael said asking me after seeing I'm not right.

"Yeah, fine" I say looking at the floor then trying to walk past Michael into the living room. He grabs my elbow to stop me and pulls me to his chest.

"What's the matter?" He said kissing the top of my head and stroking my hair.

"Gemma" I say bluntly.

"What's he done now?" He says in a soft voice.

"Basically said I'm not good enough for you, basically what Ive been thinking for the past year she said" I said trying to hold back the tears. He let go of me and took me by my hands and knelt down so we are at eye level

"You are perfect, I couldn't ask for girlfriend as good, smart, beautiful and as sexy as you, I'm the one not good enough for you" he said making me blush, I look at the floor trying to hide my bright red cheeks "come on let's join the rest" he says leading me into the living room and sitting me on his lap.

Shoutout to Ruby who gave me the Gemma idea by writing it in her fanfic

And to Charlotte, Lauren, Amba and Abi for making me do this.