Chapter 83

Amba's POV

"LUKE" a voice bellowed from outside. I should be getting ready but instead in bed laying on shirtless Luke's chest, focusing on his breathing patterns as he strokes my hair. He looks down to me, those big blue eyes hypnotising me. "LUKE" the voice shouts again. Luke groans and wiggles out from underneath me and pads over to the door.

"Seriously bro?" he says as he opens the door. In walks Michael in a rabbit onesie.

"What are you doing?" Luke asks.

"Nothing yet" he laughs then starts dancing.

"Are you drunk?" Luke asks

"Who do you take me for? I'm just having fun" he laughs dancing over to Luke who isn't amused.

"Fuck off" Luke says and leads Michael to the door.

"Be ready in about half an hour" he says and walks out.

"He's mental" Luke says then jumps on the bed making literally every spring sound like it's breaking. He gives me an awkward smile and laughs.

Abi's POV

Lying here, cuddled into Ash, our legs intertwined.

"ASH" a voice echoes from outside, summoning Ash.

"Fuck off" Ashton shouts back and kisses me.

"Rude. Let me in" the voice shouts back. Ashton kisses me once more and drags himself out of bed.

"Are you fucking serious?" Ashton says after opening the door. Michael dances in, in a pink rabbit onesie.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking up at the dancing rabbit.

"I'm dancing, and I'm a rabbit, IM A DANCING RABBIT" Michael says a bit too excitedly.

"Yeah, because you haven't interrupted anything" Ash says making Michael chuckle.

"Get dressed and I'll come back for you in about 15 minutes" he says and dances out of the door.

"That boy is insane" he says and jumps back on the bed rolling on top of me. He smiles millimetres away from my face and leans in to kiss me once more.

Ruby's POV

"CALUM, OH CALUM" a voice booms from outside. I look over to Calum who rolls his eyes. I look up at out fingers intertwined. "CALUM HOOD" the voice shouts again. Calum groans and gets up.

"Oi Cal, put some pants on" I laugh, he laughs and pulls his boxers up. I hear the door open and Calum bursts out laughing. Seconds later Michael struts into the room in a pink rabbit onesie.

"You're a dork" I laugh when he starts dancing.

"Get dressed or it will never leave" he says whilst dancing. I look over to Calum who is pulling his top over his head whilst his black skinny jeans pool at his feet.

Amba's POV

Just as told, there's a knock at the door half an hour later. I pad over to the door and open it revealing Michael, still in his rabbit onesie, Danni, Abi, Ash, Ruby and Cal.

"Where's Luke?" Calum asks

"Here" Luke's voice echoes from the bathroom followed by a squirt of hairspray. "Ready" he shouts back and walks out like the model he was born to be. We walk out, Luke leaves me to lock the door.

We get seats right next to 'Elvis'.

"You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes." He finishes his song. Not sounding anything like the original Elvis but still pretty damn good.

"Thank you, Thank you very much" he says. Wait, I know that voice anywhere. I stand from my chair and walk over to the tribute act.

"Tom?" I say making him turn around in shock. "Oh my god" I say covering my mouth with my hand to hide my laughter. My brother standing in front of me, his brown hair gelled into a quiff, white, red sparkly suit flaring at the arms and legs topped off with silver moon boots.

"Oh my" he says when he realises it's me.

"What are you doing?" I laugh out.

"I need money" he says embarrassed.

"Right come here" I say and lead him to my friends.

"Everyone this" I start but end up laughing "this is my brother, Tom" I laugh. They all burst out laughing at the sight of Tom, making him turn red.

"Elvis Presley, where are you?" a voice from the speaker announces.

"Elvis, that's you" Calum laughs and Tom walks off in embarrassment.

"Nice lad" Luke laughs. "No i mean it he seems nice" he says in an attempt of a serious tone.

We stay for the whole of Toms performance, clapping over enthusiastically after each song he does. He comes and sits with us once he's finished.

"What's with the bunny?" he laughs pointing at the green haired pink bunny, also known as Danni's idiot of a boyfriend, Michael.

"What's with the Elvis?" Michael fires back, taking a sip of his lemonade. Everyone bursts into hysterics at the sight of us. 7 normal looking people, 1 pink/green rabbit and 1 Elvis Presley. We for sure wasn't the most normal bunch.