Chapter 41

Luke's POV

As our lips connected I could feel the sudden chemistry, she knew it too. I didn't want to pull away. I just wanted to stay like this forever, with her.

"Luke where are you?" Calum shouted but I'm not going to stop kissing her. I've never been happier. A few minutes later Calum stormed through the door.

"Oh my, sorry" he stutter. He caught us. I pulled away in an instant and we both stared at Calum as he stared in complete shock. "I um, I must go" he said turning around to walk out but then walking into the door.

"Oh my god. Do you think he saw?" Amba said running her hands through her hair.

"Yes I think so. Why is it such a big deal?" I questioned.

"No nothing" she stutter. There's something up with her.

Calum's POV

"Calum! Calum wait!" She ran after me but I'm not stopping. "Calum!" She grabbed onto my arm and stopped me, tears forming in his eyes.

"I thought you said you loved me?" He said and a year squeezed out.

"I do, well did. Calum I love Luke and you love Ruby" she said taking my hand.

"I do love Ruby, I'm not denying that. You just bare faced lied to me" I could feel my anger bubbling inside of me and scenes from the previous event run through my head.

"I know! I'm sorry! I should've told you that I love Luke, instead of leading you on like that, do you love me?" she said.

"I'm going to find ruby. I need her, she always knows how to make me feel better. I don't love you Amba, not like that, sorry" she needed to know the truth.

I walk into the kitchen and take Ruby by the hand

"I need you" I whispered in her ear as she stands from the chair. I lead her upstairs. "I love you Ruby. I have done since the day I met you"

"I love you too Calum, I know you love me, we've been together for about 6 months now, what's the matter?" I can tell she's getting worried as her face drops. The usual happy smiling person has now turned serious. I can't answer so I just show her. I take her by the waist and lean in until her lips lock on mine. I love her.