Chapter 55

Michael's POV

I wonder if she's got the letter yet, if she an read my messy handwriting. I thought to myself. I sit here on my bed in Italy in the hotel room I share with Ashton.

"Mike?" Ash says breaking me from my thoughts, I look up fixing my eyes on the 'blonde' curly haired boy.

"Yeah?" I say

"You know Abi?" he asks.

"Yeah what about her?" I say.

"I think, well, I" Ash stutters.

"Just tell me" I laugh

"I think, um, I liiike Abi" he says empathsizing the 'like'.

"aww! you should tell her!" I say standing from the bed.

"But.. I'm scared" he says picking the skin at his long fingers.

"just go fo--" i begin when I am interupted by 3 loud knocks at the door. I look at Ash then back at the door. I look through the peephole and there is a small black haired boy on the otherside wearing a green bellboy suit. I open the door to the boy.

"you have mail" he says and hands me the package before walking away. Moody shit.

I take the package to my bed and sit down with it. I carefully open the top and poking out is pink envelope. Danni. I take the envelope from the brown paper and open it in a second.

Dear Michael,

I am so sorry I couldn't be there with you:( I hope you are having a great time in Milan. I miss you tons. I hope to see you very soon. I pity the girls who don't have you like I do. Everyone needs their own idiot and you are mine. You are perfect in my eyes, you've saved me, you've made a better life for me and I don't know where I would be without you. I love you to the moon and back

Love you lots

Danni xx

I can't help the smile that forms on my face as I read the letter. I realise Ashton is staring at me so I hand him the letter to read. I stare at him as his eyes move from left to right reading the letter, his smile getting bigger and bigger.

"you guys are fucking adorable" he laughs and hands me the letter.

I put my hand in the brown paper to get the present she has sent me. I can feel a lot of pieces of.. card? When I take them out I realise it isn't card, they are photos, photos of our first time meeting, first date, first kiss, first day in our house and many selfies we have taken, I didn't even realise she took the majority of these. I hold them close to my chest trying to imagine her being here with me.