Chapter 72

Michael's POV

It's so nice waking up next to Danni with the sun blaring through the window. I look at her relaxed, full of sleep face and could just stare at it forever. Her eye lids flicker open and she smiles a tired smile.

"Morning beautiful" I whisper.

"Morning" she says tiredly. I climb out of bed forgetting I'm completely naked but oh well.

"There's just one thing to do" I say holding my finger up.

"What's that?" She smiles propping herself up on her elbow.

"Cover this fucking creepy painting" I say and place a towel over it.

Danni gets changed into her black bikini again.

"Can you apply suncream to my back please?" She asks passing me the bottle of suncream

"Sure" I take the bottle and squirt the suncream onto my palm. At first I draw the 5SOS logo on her back making her squirm. I begin to rub the suncream into her soft, pale skin, purposely taking longer than needed. She ties her bikini up and applies lotion to my back. The coldness of the cream makes me squirm and quiver and she tortures me by doing it slowly.

"Right that's it" I say tackling her on to the bed making her squeal.

"Michael!" She screams "okay okay okay I give in!" She laughs attempting to put her hands up in defeat. I lean in so I'm only millimetres away from her face, making her face drop into seriousness.

"Right let's go" I say onto her mouth and climbing off her. "Danni! I'm hungry hurry up!" I shout to her, she is still lying on the bed. She gets up and slips into her flip flops and follows me out of the door. I lock the door and hand her to key to put in her bag.

We sit down at the seating area at the edge looking over the beach. I order a full English breakfast and Danni orders a continental. When out breakfasts come I push the mushrooms and tomatoes to the side and dig into the lovely meaty breakfast.

"Michael" Danni says looking up from her toast.

"Yeah?" I say putting my knife and fork down.

"I don't want to leave" she says quietly looking out to sea.

"We've got two weeks here, let's just make the most of it. Who knows, we could come back" I say taking her hand from across the table. She smiles and carries on eating.

We go over to the sun beds that Danni reserved with our towels, making sure I have one in the shade. Danni sun bathes for a while until I get bored. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and walk down to the beach with her thumping on my back.

"Michael put me down" she says between thump.

"Sure" I say and drop her into the sea.

"You fucking idiot!" She says splashing me.

"Loosen up!" I tease splashing her back.

"Ooooo" she says and jumps on me. We burst into laughter.

"Shall I go under?" I say scaredly

"Yes!" She says "if you do I will" I duck under and let out a massive sigh in pain. It's freezing!

"Your turn" I said but she shakes her head. "You said!" I raise my voice in a tantrum and she turns her back to me. "You bitch" I laugh and duck her under myself. She lets out a little squeal before giving me the most evilist of looks.

"You're dead" she says then jumps on my back. With all this I forgot we weren't alone. We were being watched by young children and concerned parents. Oops.

"Michael?" One young girl says. I turn around to face her. "It is you!" She says excitedly.

"It's me!" I say smiling making her laugh "what's your name?"

"Leila, I love you and your band" she says softly then swims over to hug me. She hugs my around the waist almost going under the water so I pick her up.

"Better?" I smile

"Much" she laughs.

"You're so cute. Leila this is Danni" I say pointing to the girl behind me.

"I know! I love you Danni! You are such an inspiration to us fans" she says, she may be 8 but she speaks like a 15 year old.

"Michael, hi" a woman says to me, must be Leilas mum.

"Hi" I smile.

"I would ask if you two could have a picture but I don't have my phone with me in the sea, she loves you boys so much, her life is literally revolved around you" she smiles which makes me smile. We aren't anything special. We are just normal boys doing what we love and to have an 8 year old loving us to that extent makes my heart warm.

"I will come out" I say. "Leila, do you want a picture?" I crouch down to Leilas height and she nods and throws her arms around my neck.

Leila, Leilas mum, Danni and I all walk out of the sea. Her mum rummages for her phone. I crouch down to Leilas height so we can get a picture.

"Wait, I want Danni in it too" she says waving Danni to come over. Danni walks over with a huge smile on her face.

"Really?" She says surprised.

"Yeah" Leila says. I pick Leila up and put my arm around Danni, it's like a family photo.

"Thank you so much Michael!" Leila says before walking away. I stop her by grabbing her hand.

"Maybe, we could hand for a bit, get an ice cream or something, if that's alright with your mum and Danni?" I say looking at them both, they both nod in agreement.

Danni, Leila and I walk over to the ice cream tub and chose what ice creams we want.

"What about..mint choc chip?" I say to Leila. She crinkles her nose.

"Ew like eating toothpaste" she laughs.

"What! You're crazy!" I say poking her side, making her squirm. Me and Danni get Mint Choc Chip and Leila gets a Hello Kitty Vanilla and Chocolafe ice cream.

"It has a Kitty tattoo! Can I put it on you?" She laughs pointing to my arm.

"Why not" I laugh as she presses the tattoo to my arm.

"Very punk rock" Danni laughs as I pose with the tattoo. She takes a picture of me pouting with my new tattoo showing and Leila, we all burst into hysterics.

"Leila! It's time to go!" Her mum shouts. I never realised it had gone 6. "Thank you Michael for doing this" she smiles and then laughs at my tattoo.

"It's my pleasure, we had a great time, didn't we?" I crouch down to Leila who laughs, clearly amused by my tattoo. "Maybe we could do this again?" I whispered and she nodded.

After they walk away we decide it's time for us to go up as well.

"I want one" I say to Danni.

"Me too" she smiles and we carry on walking up the 3 flights of marble stairs to our apartment.