Chapter 79

Danni's POV

When the Doctors said they had found something on my brain I felt all of my blood rush out of my face. I just felt myself drop. It's a tumour I know it. I have Cancer. 

"Just tell us, don't just pause, we need to know what it is" Michael says getting slightly agitated.

"On the scans we have found a small dot. See here" he says holding up an image of my brain, pointing to a black smudge.

"Yes, what is it?" i say, my voice shaking.

"it's a minor tumour" he says with no emotion. I just stare into space I can feel Michaels eyes burning into the side of my face but i just cant turn my head. 

"h-how long have I got?" I stutter feeling the vile in my throat appear.

"well, it is only a minor tumour, meaning it can be removed, but that is a danger to your brain" He says looking straight at me.

"I want the op" I say without hesitating.

"Danni, think about it, it could shorten your time left" Michael says his grip tightening on my hand.

"Michael, I want the op" I grit my teeth and turn my head to face him, tears in my eyes.

"We can fit you in for an operation in an hour, is that okay?" the Doctor asks and I nod.

Abi, Ash, Ruby, Cal, Amba and Luke all walk in and hug me with watery eyes.

"What is it?" Ruby asks mid crying.

"A minor tumour" I say, I look at Michael who is staring at wall, completely motionless. What if this op goes wrong? I can't leave him.

"Oh my god" I hear Amba gasp then bursting into tears. 

"Amba" I say taking her hand. She has turned into Luke who is stroking her hair and kissing her on the head with watery eyes.

"I can't do this" michael says and walks out of the room. I wince as I get out of bed.

"Danni, I dont think you should be getting ou-" Calum starts

"I need to talk to Michael" I say pushing past him. I walk out of the room to see Michael in floods of tears, banging his head against the wall. "Michael" I say grabbing his arm. He turns to look at me, his eyes red, his cheeks stained, his knuckles bloody. "what have you done?" i say taking his hand.

"I will be alright, I have faith in me, you should too" I say and his tears stream faster. I wipe them from his cheeks and kiss him, like it's the last kiss we will ever share.

Sorry it's a short chapter:) Vote and Comment please if you would.