Chapter 87

Danni's POV

Every second I delay I can see the hope and happiness drain out of his face. 

"Yes!" I squeal. Should I have done that? The hope reappears in his eyes as he stands up taking me into his arms and twisting me around. He puts me down and we both stare at each other with a giant smile on our faces. He leans in until our lips lock, he slowly opens his moist smiling lips and snakes his tongue through mine, making our tongues dance around each other. 

We sit in the corner where we first met, reminising our first memories and laughing about how much of a fangirl I was, and how clueless I was that the next time I visited this shop I would be engaged to my dream guy. we intertwine our fingers, Michael lift my hand up and playing with my fingers interlocked with his.

"I love these hands"  he says focusing on hour twirling fingers, making me giggle. He looks at me and smiles, letting out a little chuckle. I can't help but play with the beautiful diamond ring on my finger, it looks so right being there. Michael takes out his phone and holds in infront of us. 

"Smile" He laughs, I look up and stick my tongue out holding up my left hand wearing the ring. He bursts out laughing at the sight of me and he does the same, mocking me. "Okay now a nice one" He smiles. I rest my head on his shoulder smiling, this time he's smiling, not sticking his tongue out like usual, genuinely smiling. "Aw, we so cute" he laughs in a high squeaky voice. He stands up and holds out his hand to help me up.

"where we going?" I ask with a confused face. 

"Food" he laughs. I should've known, typical Michael. He proposes and then goes for food, classy. 

He takes me to the nearest pizza place and we both order half hawaiian and pepperoni pizza.

"Oh my god, you're Michael!" a girl runs over to us once we have ordered our food.

"Yes, I am" he smiles looking up at the now two girls. One girl is all giddy, jumping up and down, trying to contain her excitement. "Whats your names?" 

"Jessica" one brunette said smiling from ear to ear. Michael stands up.

"Hi Jessica" Michael smiles "Do you want a hug?" Michael asks Jessica whos face lights up as she rapidly nods her head. Me and the other girl watch them hug, there's something I don't like about this other girl, but I don't know what it is. 

"Hi what's your name?" Michael pulls out of the hug and says to the other girl who is standing there, chewing gum looking at Michael like dirt

"Morgan" She says blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Hi Morgan" Michael smiles trying to ignore how arogant this girl is "Can I have a hug?" MIchael asks

"No thanks" she says and walks away. Michael looks broken and rejected as he looks at Jessica.

"I'm so sorry about her. She's a bitch" Jessica says to Michael and he nods 

"Yeah, she is" He says looking at Morgan sitting down in their pod. 

"Can I have a picture?" she asks innocently 

"Of course!" Michael says enthusastically and puts his arm around Jessica and takes a picture with her. 

"Thank you so much" she smiles, I can hear the emotion in her voice thats what I used to be like.

"Wow this pizza is amazing" Michael says mid eating the pizza.

"Oh my god!" Is all I can say when I take a bite. We sit in silence as we eat the best pizza, then I remember the text. It's now weighing on me, I need to tell him.

"Shall we get a hotel?" Michael asks after finishing his pizza. 11:57pm.

"Yeah, it's late" I say just finishing my last slice. We aks for the bill and head to the nearest hotel. "not anything expensive, you've already got me this beautiful ring" i say and i see Michael shoulder drop

"okay" he sighs and we head to the nearest Travelodge.

We get our room key and climb the thousands of stairs to the top floor.

"Oh my god, this is hard work" Michael laughs at the second stair case

"You're so unfit" I laugh running ahead of me and he chases me up the stairs. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me back to the floor. He presses me against the wall 

"Don't run away from me" He whispers millimetres away from my face. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes. I can feel his minty breath on my lips enticing me. I lean in for once pressing my lips forcefully against his. He holds my hands against the wall as he lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist. We dangerously walkk up the stairs like this. He rummages through my back pocket for the key, our lips still locked, he pushes the door open with his back and throws me onto the bed. He shuts the door with his foot then climbs on top of me straddling me. He moves the strand of hair attached to my lip slowly, making me crave his lips. He slowly leans in and lets our lips lock, slowly forcing his tongue through my lips and lapping over my tongue. 

"Michael" I breathe falling back on the mattress as he kisses along my neck and traces my jawline.

"yeah" he breathes in between kisses. 

"I need to tell you something" I say, my breathing rapid.

"whats the matter?" he says still kissing my neck.

"I got a text earlier, from my mum, my dads on bail" I say and he stops in an instant, and looks at me, scared.