Chapter 10

Danni's POV

The walk to Wembley Stadium feels like hours, when in reality it's about 10 minutes. I'm so nervous. The last two weeks have been a dream for me. Meeting 5SOS twice, dating Michael Clifford now meeting One Direction, this is madness, this doesn't happen to girls like me from Coventry.

"Hey, what's up?" Michael asks smiling. He can see something's on my mind.

"Nothing I'm just really nervous. These last two weeks have been a dream for me. I just can't believe I'm with the guy I've loved for.. forever" I give a sad smile.

"Aw! don't be nervous, they are just normal lads, like.. us" Michael gives me a warming smile and puts his arm around my waist and we walk together. I watch as the girls walk in front with Cal, Ash and Luke excited, talking and smiling. I can't believe I've done this for them. It all started from when I won the tickets.. but wait.. how did Michael get my number?

"Michael?" I look up at him, sun blinding me.

"Yeah?" he looks down emotionless.

"How did you get my number?" I ask

"Amba" he simply answers. I stare at Amba for a moment.. she doesn't realise.

"Amba? When did she give it to you?" I ask. When could she have done this? I owe this all to Amba really. She's the reason I'm this happy. We stop so he can tell us and let the others walk ahead.

"You know when you met me in that small white room? I asked her to stay behind when you all had to leave and asked her for your number. She never I liked you all along. She knew I was anonymous" Michael smiles. It hard to tell his facial expression with the sun blinding me, making Michael look like an angel though. I run up to Amba and hug her.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I repeat down her ear

"What for?" She laughs

"Giving Michael my number. Being the reason I'm this happy and well why everyones this happy!" I say loudly hoping Michael can hear.

"Okay girls. Let's meet the lads" Ashton says interrupting mine and Ambas moment.

Minutes later a door opens, hard to see because of the sun but a small guy with a blonde quiff comes out to meet us. Could it be? Niall Horan?