Chapter 68

Danni's POV 

I step off the plane and it's like a fireball hit me. I know where we are. I've been here hundreds of times. I recognise the runway! 

"Know where we are yet?" Michael smirks. A massive smile takes over my face and I jump into his arms.

"How did you know?!" I squeal.

"I have my contacts" he smiles knowing he's made me happy. Zakynthos. My second favourite place in the world! It used to be my second home when i was younger! I can't believe he's brought me here for our anniversary.

"There's more" he smiles taking me by the waist as we walk down the ruckety steps from the plane.

"How can there be more!" I question.

"I've booked us a hotel! Alykanas Beach!!" he emphasizes.

"you haven't! I can't believe what he's done! I almost fall down the steps. This is furreal. I am in my second with my dream green haired boyfriend. I don't know how this is real.

"What what about my things?" i ask I didn't pack anything.

"Got them. Of course I wouldn't forget them" he says and we head to collect the suitacses.

Once we've collected our suitcases we head to get on the Thomas Cook coach which will take us to Alykanas Beach. We take our seats and Paul the coach driver introduces himself and our tour guide, Wendy. Wendy tells us about the trips they do, the origin behind greece and Kefalonia that I've heard a million times before and brings back so many memories. I look at Michael who is really interested in what Wendy is saying. I lean my head against the window and watch the view. Olive vines and grapevines, horse and carts, dust roads, old buildings, I love it here.

"it's beautiful" Michael says snapping me from my thoughts.

"I know. I love this place so much" i say, moving to rest my head on Michaels shoulder.

2 hours later we arrive at our hotel. Michael gets our suitcases whilst I check in and get our key. 

"Taffid!" I squeal and go to hug him.

"Danni! Long time! Who's this?" Taffid says gesturing to Michael.

"This is my boyfriend, Michael, he brought me here as a surprise for our 2 years" I say cuddling into my green haired lover.

"aw, that nice" he says and take my suitcase and Michael takes his. "What's the room?" he asks

"319" I say.

"Oh, you always have that room" he smiles "Unpack then say hi to Freddie and Nicos? Oh and Dennis is back!" he says dropping my suitcase outside our room on the top floor thn walking away.

"He seems nice" Michaels says wheeling our suitcases inside. 

"can we please say hi to Freddie, Nicos and Dennis?" I plead.

"Of course! he says and I sqeal and lead him downstairs to the bar.

"wow" Michael says taking in the view of the hotel and beach "so close to the beach!" he says surprised.

"i know! it's the best!" I say before dragging Michael to Freddie

"Freddie!" I shout and he turns around.

"w-wow Danni! You've grown! Who's this? Dennis, Nicos look whos back!" Freddie shouts.

"Danni!" Nicos and Dennis say in unison then both hug me.

"This is my boyfriend, Michael" I introduce. Michael puts his hand out to Nicos to shake.

"Hi Michael, I'm Nicos!" Nicos looks up at Michael and takes his hand.

"I'm Dennis, I'm the new owner here" Dennis says shaking Michaels hand. They become involved in a deep conversation about this place, Michael seems to like it here.