Chapter 42

Michael's POV

Calum and Ruby walk in all shifty. I stare at Calum until he realises, he looks so happy. What's happened?

"Can we talk?" Ruby whispers in Danni's ear then notices me staring at her "alone?" she says and Danni gets up. She follows Ruby out the room closing the door behind her.

Danni's POV

"What is it?" I ask suspiciously "is everything okay?" I ask even though I can tell it is by the way she is smiling.

"Everything's perfect" she says swinging her arms around as if she is on Cloud 9.

"What happened? you walked in and both, you and Cal looked so happy" I say, kinda guessing what happened.

"Me and Cal.. we.. earlier.. we kissed! our first kiss!" she stutters excitedly.

"Oh my god Ruby!" I say wrapping my arms around her shaking body.

"I'm so happy!" she squeaks.

I walk back in the room and see Amba staring at me then walking outside, does she want me to follow? I follow anyway.

"Amba you alright?" I ask grabbing her elbow, she turns around with a massive smile on her face.

"Yes! I'm more than alright!" she squealed.

"Why?" I ask

"Me and Luke.. we kissed earlier!" her voice increased in pitch. Not another one. Anymore couples wanting to come out? I'm so happy for her. She's loved this boy for.. forever. I wrap my arms around her in excitement then we are interrupted by a loud thudding on the door. I let go of Amba and go to open the door.

"Oh for fuck sake, not you! how on Earth did you find us?"