Boys Next Door Ch.2

Zayn's POV: We where staying for Maxximus family BBQ. The front door opens and it's Kendall she was so pretty. "Hey, I am home!" she says. "Who cares!" Maxximus says. She walks over and slaps the back of his head. "Be nice! You know your happy I am back." she says. Kendall and Hannah walk too the backyard. "Why haven't we met her before?" Harry asks. "Uh she thinks she's ugly and has a huge crush on Zayn." Maxximus says. "Really!" I say with a little too much excitement. "Boys the food is ready." Kendall says. "You like her huh!!" Louis says walking by me. We all get food and find a seat anywhere in the backyard or inside. I decided too go sit by the girls who where sitting on the side of the pool. "Hey." I say sitting next too Kendall. "Hello." she's says with an amazing smile. "So why did you never wanna meet us?" I ask. "Uh no reason." she answers really fast. "You know Maxximus told me why." I say. "That big mouth!" she says kinda upset. "You know your really pretty. Why would you think you weren't?" I ask. "I'll leave you two alone." Hannah says getting up. "Cause your this big star and I am never gonna be a model type girl." Kendall says. "I hate model type. That's Harry who likes that." I say starting too laugh. "I guess I have a chance." Kendall says winking at me. "Kendall come here." her older sister called her. I walk over too the boys. "So I see you have a thing for my sister." Maxximus says. "Yeah I do." I say. "Ok, but if you break her heart I'll kill you." he says. "That's a deal!" I say with a big smile on my face.