Boys Next Door Ch.22

Kendall's POV: All the boys walk out of the room and Zayn walks over and pulls me too the side. "Ken I know you heard everything and I remember you said you where gonna be here for me so I have a question. Will you go in there with me as my girlfriend." Zayn asked. I never thought he would ask me like this but I wanna be his girl so bad. "I would love too walk in there as that." I say smiling at him. "Come guys." Zayn says walking into the room. "Oh this is your new girl!" the interviewer says. "She's ugly!" Perrie says. "I'am sorry I don't have too wear clowns make up too make my self look pretty." I say with a big smile. "Ouch Perrie did that hurt?" Harry says laughing. "Ok where back!" the interviewer says. "So what's your name love!" the interviewer asks. "Hello, I'am Kendall Davis." I say. "So Zayn how did you meet Kendall?" the interviewer ask. "Well my best friend is her brother. I kinda just meet her a month ago. But I've been friends with her brother for about 2 years." Zayn says. "Well I think you two are a cute couple!" the interviewer says. "Well then why did you kiss me last night!" Perrie says. "I didn't you lean in and kissed me." Zayn says. "Well it was nice meeting all of you guys and it's been proven that there is no Zerri!" the interviewer say. "and where off!" interviewer says. "Thank you for having us." Liam says. We all leave the room and I walk over too Hannah and Perrie was following me. "Hey! I am gonna get him back I did the other day and I can get him too come anytime I want! So watch as I do so!" Perrie says. "Hey! You need too back off! I don't love you anymore I love Kendall!" Zayn says. Did he just say he loves me I look at Hannah she has a big smile on her face. Perrie walks out of the room and I just can't stop looking at Zayn. "Okay love birds lets go! I am hungry!" Niall says while dragging Hannah out the door.