Boy Next Door Ch.75

Harry's POV: I'am sitting in my seat watching everyone have a great time and dancing then I see Kendall dancing with Louis and having a blast and I just can't believe all this is for her and I. Then Zayn walks over and sits in the seat across from me. "You know I think you two where meant for each other. She is the girl version of you." Zayn says smiling at me. "Zayn you walking her today down the aisle taken Maxximus's place was a great thing to see. Cause I really didn't want you leave the wedding cause your one of my close friends and seeing you leave today killed me." I say. "Mate it killed me too. But no one can take Maxximus's place he's a one of a kind kinda guy." Zayn says. I look up and I see Kendall now dancing with all the boys. "Hey your forgetting two guys in that dance!" I scream grabbing Zayn's hand and pulling him up out of his chair. We run over and start dancing in a big circle with all the girls in the middle. The song stopped and it was time for us too go on stage and perform a song. "Hello everyone thank you for coming where gonna play two of Kendall's favorite songs." I say in the microphone. *Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh,oh you don't know your beautiful if only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know oh,oh you don't know you're beautiful oh,oh that's what makes you beautiful.* I look at Kendall who is singing along and smiling at me. It was like the day at the concert where she sat in the front row with that sign she made for me. I get off the stage and run and pick up Kendall and spin her around. The night went by fast I looked at my phone and saw it was already 12 and I look around trying too find Kendall then I spot her falling asleep on the table then I look around and see that everyone has already left. "Babe come on get up let's go home." I say picking her up. We finally get home and I put Kendall too bed and then I go into the bathroom and stand there and just think how much my life will change tomorrow. I hear a noise in the bedroom and I open the bathroom door and I see more then just Kendall in the bed I turn on the light and I see Hannah, Niall,Liam,Zayn and Louis all laying in the bed. "What are you all doing here?" I ask. "Sleeping now Harold turn that light off!" Louis says in a upset voice. "Fine then at least let me sleep next too Kendall." I say getting in the bed and pushing Liam over so I could sleep next too Kendall.