Boys Next Door Ch.30

Kendall's POV: We arrived in New York about an hour ago the boys went straight too an interview after landing so Hannah and I went straight too the hotel. "I'am so tired Hann." I say falling asleep on the couch. "Me too Ken. Let's go take a nap the boys will wake us up when they get home." Hannah says. We end up falling asleep and I wake up around 5 in the afternoon. I look up too see the boys asleep in the weirdest places. "Wake up its 5!" I scream. Everyone jumps up and starts running around getting ready. "We need too leave right now!" Liam says running around. "Grab what ever you need and fix yourself when we get too the concert!" Harry says. Everyone runs out the door with there hands full of different things. We made it too the concert and the boys go on in 30 minutes but they had to do a meet and greet before and after the show. "Okay loves where going on. "Hey Ken can you hold my phone I dropped it last show and couldn't find it." Zayn says handing me his phone. "Okay love." I say with a smile on my face. The concert started and they looked amazing on stage. "They look like there having fun." Hannah says. " I know!!" I say. Then Zayn's phone goes off with a text message showing. *Hey handsome, I know you're with Kendall but I wanna see you I'm in town she's doesn't need too know. xxx Perrie* My chest started too hurt I look up too see Zayn starting at me with a worried face. "I'am leaving and I'am going back too the hotel." I say walking away. "ken what's happen?" Hannah asks. "Read his phone!" I scream walking away. I ended up not going back too the hotel so I just walked around New York I know not smart but I couldn't think straight. I didn't wanna go back. So I just kept walking.