Boys Next Door Ch.78

Kendall's POV: It's 3 in the morning and where on our way too the hotel. I look in the back seat and see Louis sleeping in Liam's lap and Liam leaning his head on Brendon's car seat. "Aww they look so cute. Take a picture love." I say too Harry. "How many more hours." Harry say stomping his feet on the floor. "Well love I think where here." I say looking at Harry. "Where here mates." Harry says too the boys. I get out of the car and was in the trunk when I here screaming. "KENDALL hurry we have too go get ready!!" Hannah says freaking out. I get my bags and we walk into the room and I help her put on her dress and we get our hair and make up done and it was about 20 minutes before it was time for her too walk. "Let's go down stairs the boys should be at the beach by now." Hannah says walking out of the room. I look out the front door and see all the boys on the beach. "Look Hannah they look so handsome!" I say. "Where's Liam were about too start! He has too walk me down the aisle." Hannah says freaking out. "He's coming with Harry hold on." I say watching the boys walk over. "Hey loves. Are you ready!" Harry says. "No I am freakin out!!!!!" Hannah screams. "Love clam down you know everything will go great. Niall was freaking out until he saw he was gonna be with the love of his life for the rest of his life and he would do anything for you." Liam says. "Your right. Let's go Liam." Hannah says. Harry and I walk down the aisle first and then we get in our stops. I watch Hannah walk down the aisle with Liam and how she just stared at Niall. "Who gives her too Mr.Horan?" the percher says. "I do." Liam says giving Hannah a kiss on the cheek. I see Hannah looking into Niall's eyes. But I see Niall crying a little bit. Harry's POV: I am watching Niall look in too Hannah's eyes. I look at Hannah and She's crying a little while she's smiling big. "Do you Niall take Hannah too be your wife?" the percher asks. "I do Niall says putting the ring on her finger. "And do you Hannah take Niall to be your husband?" "I do." Hannah says putting the ring on Niall's finger. "You are now husband and wife you may kiss your new wife." the preacher says. Niall leans in and kisses her and then they walk down the aisle while everyone is clapping and Louis is screaming. Kendall and I walk down the aisle and go too where Hannah and Niall are. "So your married how does it feel mate!" I say looking at Niall. "It's an amazing feeling knowing you got a girl by your side that cares for you." Niall say smiling big. "Awww you two are so cute!!!" Kendall says laughing. "Well its time too go party let the night begin!" Niall says winking at us.